Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

c97f13e7d37191eccd2d91edaba2ec6e.jpg
Link please for FAQ?

We have 2 weeks anyway, no need to panic just yet. If we're stuck, we're stuck anyway. Wait a bit and everything will be clear.

It's a good way to make people pay for prime for starters

Not just prime, they are dead serious about their 300 ARPU.

And i heard from a Jio guy, they crossed 60 mil prime subs. This was yesterday. Must be much more today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the pdf file go back 2 pages. Its 72M now.

Also, that 13M figure was being propagated by Airtel using paid media

That's what they're claiming in the media itself. This is an inside source.

I made my prime 99 and frc 149 payments both from within the myjio app, using jiomoney as the payment option. But to use the 50 cashback voucher, it can only be done from the jiomoney app, not from myjio?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what they're claiming in the media itself. This is an inside source.
I honestly believe the figure because the circle head i spoke to on 29th said around 5.5-6 crore people signed up and in last 2 days 1 crore+ sign ups are possible. India is always about last day stunts.

I honestly believe the figure because the circle head i spoke to on 29th said around 5.5-6 crore people signed up and in last 2 days 1 crore+ sign ups are possible. India is always about last day stunts.

It's possible and I don't want to discuss/argue what we don't know for fact. Just saying what an insider told me.

I think that pdf is gonna hit 10 mil downloads in the next 10 minutes!

More about Jio summer surprise.

I have already recharged with Jio Prime and also done a recharge of 149. Will I be eligible for Jio Summer Surprise?

You need to recharge with Rs. 303 plan (or any higher value plan) for being eligible for the Jio Summer Surprise. The recharge which you have already done for less than 303, will be in queue and get activated on first in first out basis in July, after the expiry of the complimentary service.

Why what happen....?

Just an april 1st pj dude, nvm.

Btw, point 47 pretty much confirms, no night unlimited business from now on.

P.s. my friend's mi4i earlier had issues with jio, now it works fine, data, outgoing calls via the jio4gvoice app. only problem is it cant receive incoming calls. just a missed call sms pops up. Anyone know if this can be solved?

Anyone knows or can find international roaming options for jio? I talked to CC but they said its mentioned on website whereas its not (at the time i last checked).

Just an april 1st pj dude, nvm.

Btw, point 47 pretty much confirms, no night unlimited business from now on.

P.s. my friend's mi4i earlier had issues with jio, now it works fine, data, outgoing calls via the jio4gvoice app. only problem is it cant receive incoming calls. just a missed call sms pops up. Anyone know if this can be solved?

Mi4i - Nothing can be done!

Those who did Rs.149 recharge now have to do one more recharge of 303 in 2 weeks.

Would have been happier if we also got unlimited voice with only 2GB data per month for this period with just this Rs.149 like how the 303+ folks got. We don't need so much data and that is the main reason why we went for 149 in the 1st place. Not impressed with how they keep forcing us to take up the 303+ plans.

Those who did Rs.149 recharge now have to do one more recharge of 303 in 2 weeks.

Would have been happier if we also got unlimited voice with only 2GB data per month for this period with just this Rs.149 like how the 303+ folks got. We don't need so much data and that is the main reason why we went for 149 in the 1st place. Not impressed with how they keep forcing us to take up the 303+ plans.
True, well said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back