Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So those who've done the 99 recharge have the main myjio dashboard page displaying 'Prime Member' in gold.

But is there any indication for those who've also done frc 303 that they're on the 3 months free thing? Coz I've only done the 149 so far, but it shows summer surprise under prime member on the dashboard.

I have got a message like this to indicate the same

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-03-12-47-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-03-12-47-42.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 191
I have paid 535 last month for 1 GB of data and around 200 mins of calls for my Vodafone 4G postpaid plan.Once Jio network becomes a bit more stable I will definitely port over to Jio and drop Vodafone after 11 years.

That's a terrible talk plan, if you threaten to port out they would give you a retention plan with 1gb 4g and 800 local + 400 std/local for rs. 399. This was back before the Jio effect, now they should offer you even more.

I wish to recharge online as much as possible (using scheme) so want to pay minimum whatever it is to jio shop. The fellow said, 100 bucks for the sim and later after successful porting i will have to recharge by 99 and 303.

Okay guys , I am lost in the entire discussion, can someone help.

I have a jio sim on new year offer, are there Any plans that offer 2gb/4gb per day? Asking because my daily Data usage is around 2-3gb excluding downloads.

Okay guys , I am lost in the entire discussion, can someone help.

I have a jio sim on new year offer, are there Any plans that offer 2gb/4gb per day? Asking because my daily Data usage is around 2-3gb excluding downloads.

Get 2 SIMs with 499 on both.

damn, i applied for porting for my one number to jio and its still not ported. Just for the sake of SSO i did porting otherwise i wasnt even interested in prime as i wont be doing monthly minimum recharge since i may go abroad.

Did anyone who did 303 on top of 149 get the 3 months free sms ?

Did a couple of 303 recharges:

My account: 99+149+303

Friend's acc: 99+303

Friend's Myjio shows in upcoming plans, Happy new year offer for 90 days and 303 for 28 days.

My account shows Happy new year expires April 15th, 149 28 days, 303 28 days.

Screwed i think...

Last edited by a moderator:
It might take some time to update the account. I did 303 and still showing details like yours.

I did both numbers at the same time. But yeah, it's possible.

Have done only 99 mine shows as expires April 15... Upcoming 90days

How on earth is it showing 90 days without anything after the prime? And why aren't you doing the 303 asap?

Payment gateway was acting really screwed, txns were failing, pages timing out. I had 2 txns debit my account and another 2 which worked. Netbanking worked a little better than card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back