Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under my plans, First one will be ur 399 or whatever recharge u have done under that add on, on the right u will see an option/tab to recharge it.
can't see anything like that.

Pg91rJu.jpg

6gaQyqY.jpg

I did, they said registered complain and i'll get sms for the complain no.. needless to say it's been 1.5hrs and no sms.. pathetic.

I am currently on the JDDD 399 plan which will get expired next month. Is the diwali 399 offer also offering 84 days of service or is it 30 days only since I'm already on a 84 day pack?

128kbps to 64kbps after daily limit

This really is a bummer. One would expect them to keep up the quality atleast post FUP.
Rivals have introduced some effective plans, many of Jio's freeloaders are not using the service anymore.. All this would have declogged their networks and would have encouraged Jio's think tank to keep their heads in place. Sadly, Nope.

Under the new Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer, Jio Prime customers who purchase the Rs. 399 recharge pack between October 12 and October 18 will get eight vouchers of Rs. 50, totalling Rs. 400. The vouchers can be redeemed against future recharges of Rs. 309 or above for plans, and Rs. 91 or above data add-ons. Only one voucher can be redeemed at a time, and customers can redeem the vouchers after November 15 only. So, for example, after you get a Rs. 50 voucher, you can use it to buy a recharge of Rs. 309, and you will only need to pay Rs. 259 via debit card, credit card, netbanking, or other payment means.

This is way they had offerd 100% cash on recharge done between 12 to 18 Oct in form of 8 coupons of 50 each for next 8 recharges to keep the recharge value 399.

They want users to recharge when 1 GB is over. 128 Kbps is enough for very basic YouTube, FB and WhatsApp.
^ 64kbps

They increased montly charges from ₹ 130 to ₹ 150. Slow upgrade :)
Same as JioPhone. 153/tm (Telecos month)
What true colours? They wanted 150 INR ARPU. From 1599 Vodafone Red/Airtel Diamond plans, to much better plans.
64Kbps brah. ARPU's should always improve.

Majority of them are willing to pay them even 300/tm if they give constant coverage and speeds for the same 1GB/day & calls.

Real thing is from 1st april 2018.

^ 64kbps

Same as JioPhone. 153/tm (Telecos month)

64Kbps brah. ARPU's should always improve.

Majority of them are willing to pay them even 300/tm if they give constant coverage and speeds for the same 1GB/day & calls.

Real thing is from 1st april 2018.

Well, the 64 thing is bad. True.

Majority, and 300/pm? Dunno. I would hazard a guess that its not the majority, but not a small number either. I would rather prefer 20-28GB over the month rather than limit to 1GB daily, I rarely use more than 200MB daily.

April 2018? I would hazard a guess that with

Airtel and Tata, and even maybe Aircel with Airtel brand name
Vodafone and Idea with Idea branding mostly, with Vodafone as MVNO?
RCom might be sold to Jio with Jio name

JAI - New cartel :p

Still they are better then other they have reduced it to 64 from 128 other don't let u use beyond your 1gb limit.

I really don't care if they don't let me use after 1gb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back