Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go to jio website and login.. there you can see whether you are eligible for SSO or not..
I see 3 entries in my upcoming plans. 149 for 28 days, 303 for 28 days and then Happy new year for 90 days. Same as your screenshot.
Doesn't mention summer surprise. So does that happy new year in upcoming refer to the SSO or what?

I see 3 entries in my upcoming plans. 149 for 28 days, 303 for 28 days and then Happy new year for 90 days. Same as your screenshot.
Doesn't mention summer surprise. So does that happy new year in upcoming refer to the SSO or what?

Yes, the SSO is a 90 day extension of the HNY offer before your actual plans start.

I think yes its the same only.. They are just not showing the name as SSO due to TRAI instructions may be..
But it is the 90 day extension as advertised.. So lets wait n see what happens..

I think yes its the same only.. They are just not showing the name as SSO due to TRAI instructions may be..
But it is the 90 day extension as advertised.. So lets wait n see what happens..
Oh Ok. That's what it might be then.
@Julian Aren't you seeing this HNY plan extension under your upcoming plans?

Nope, neither me nor another friend who did it at the same time got it. However another friend who only did 303 just then did get it.

Update.
3bcd2b932bf3d3c007ee8f86bd7bf0e4.jpg

Why panic? this message is only for those who have not done any recharge till now.
You seriously want trophy points or what? :p Seems to me you are simply looking to increase post counts.

PS: No offence but Not all are super intelligent like you. So I've seen ppl asking if they'd require to recharge again cuz of that banner. Suggested them to uninstall myjio app! :D

Last edited:
You seriously want trophy points or what? :p Seems to me you are simply looking to increase post counts.

I could say the same thing about you and your posts and random new threads about basically the same thing. And your last one wasn't even any new information.

PS: No offence but Not all are super intelligent like you. So I've seen ppl asking if they'd require to recharge again cuz of that banner. Suggested them to uninstall myjio app! :D

What does intelligence have to do with it? If someone's already recharged and they've got a message saying that they get 28 days or 90 days or whatever, then why should they worry about it later. That's just stupid or a lack of plain old common sense.

You seriously want trophy points or what? [emoji14] Seems to me you are simply looking to increase post counts.

Its clearly mention on the app and website that its not applicable if u had already done the SSO recharge.
3d89f0cd47987e97635d167eb1f95453.jpg

Its clearly mention on the app and website that its not applicable if u had already done the SSO recharge.
3d89f0cd47987e97635d167eb1f95453.jpg
Righto. I was talking about the POP up, which is appearing like twice a day! This isn't really needed. They can actually disable that and push such notification for people whose number has not been recharged. Got me now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Righto. I was talking about the POP up, which is appearing like twice a day! This isn't really needed. They can actually disable that and push such notification for people whose number has not been recharged. Got me now?

That's pop comes up with the Myjio App it does not work with coz it's does not run in background or is connected to jio server all the time. Anyway it was easy for me to understand.

Anyway it was easy for me to understand.
For me and you, its fine. We understand, my straight point was why confuse people? I've heard retailers telling me people come with queries like "do we need to recharge again?" just because of that such notification.

Last edited:
Is there any end date for De Dana Dan offer?
Since it is an FRC, it can be available for quite some time. But did they announce any end date for DDD?

Those who recharged for Rs 999/- , how much data are you getting? I see two plans 1GB for today and another 100 GB total for 3 months.

Those who recharged for Rs 999/- , how much data are you getting? I see two plans 1GB for today and another 100 GB total for 3 months.

Yes...I did 999/- recharge for one number and Yes there is 100 GB and it is confusing...

Is that mean every day 1 GB and then additional requirement goes from 100 GB (Total) for 3 months ?

xeRODi5.png

8XRXxDz.png

Below Account, I recharge with 499/- and got the following 2 GB + 1 GB per day !!

G2NXccy.png

QskThZd.png

Last edited:
Yes...I did 999/- recharge for one number and Yes there is 100 GB and it is confusing...

Is that mean every day 1 GB and then additional requirement goes from 100 GB (Total) for 3 months ?

Below Account, I recharge with 499/- and got the following 2 GB + 1 GB per day !!
Yeah it does look like that way, I did 499 and my account shows the same details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back