Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair usage policy on calls might be enforced soon..
ipBHnjJ.png

Voice calls at mere 20p/min. Data at 10/GB.

It's not about the economics. It's about the BS'ing and the lies. Just like the govt. Not surprising since they pretty much are the govt...

May be time to show true colors since they gained fair number of customers. Of course i dont expect them to incur loss on behalf of customers as well. As far as my usage, i hardly make any calls even if they are free and data usage has reduced to almost nill too as i use it only when i am travelling which rarely happens. So sometimes i do feel, why pay full month rent for unused services. Still i have no doubt till now their plans are unbeatable value for money. And with jio apps like mags, music, live tv, movies its the best in the industry. Cant ask more.

By charging for calls though they killed their USP. I just hope, that fup is 'fair' to user. Otherwise people will start porting out of jio :)[DOUBLEPOST=1505807750][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also they had initially said 30 day re-charge cycles but instead they follow the 28 day cycle like the others .

It might be because other companies getting tanked and their employees changing ship and joining reliance. So their policies are also becoming like other operators. Similar to bjp becoming congress with more congress people joining bjp.

Not to mention, since my 303 expired and i renewed to a JDDD 399, my data speeds have become crappy and erratic.

Btw jio to bsnl call forwarding does not work. Gives a 'dialled incorrect number' error. Normal call works fine. Jio CC says it's bsnl's fault not jio's.

Motabhai's inclination towards calls FUP is gonna get reliance's dicey image further tarnished. failtel once got this done even on those spl jodi packs, and this ll be the unfortunate next step, if it happens ie.

Me too Got the above in one of Jio number which I recently stopped recharging.

1GB/per day for 7 Days and 2GB Total for 6 Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back