JioCinema Premium sharing

content is censored from what I have been reading on twitter. FYI...
I can confirm content is uncensored, But everytime i open it, it asks for consent , " ARE YOU 18 +"
Also , there is no profile based viewing. So sharing will be a mess if someone is watching the same content.

I can confirm content is uncensored, But everytime i open it, it asks for consent , " ARE YOU 18 +"
Also , there is no profile based viewing. So sharing will be a mess if someone is watching the same content.
good to know its uncensored.

I think currently their software is in beta stage.
On PC , the recent watched items are not saving and you have to manually search and play from where you last left or any show / movie you watched earlier, you have to remember by yourself.
there is no option to edit profile, like username, mobile number, email etc, nothing is available.
Also, there is no option to view devices logged in / device management is unavailable.

Think post IPL they will sort things out but in mean time they just gave us preview of the content by adding popular series .

UPDATE:- recently watched items are now being displayed and you can resume watching from where you last left.
Watchlist is now working

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 121
Back