JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
adi_vastava said:
Either First Flight guys are not in right senses or you have pasted wrong address as they have updated the status as "Address not sufficient". No one called me to confirm it; just change the status. Trying their CC from morning but either its busy or "my call is important to them", so I am holding it for 5 minutes.

IIRC I saw someone else complaining about them as well, time to change at least for bangalore I believe.

Update:

Finally was able to contact them at around 4, said they'll ship it tomorrow, will update it once done.

But still kindly use some other sensible service, DTDC, Pafex, Gati, TNT(They at least call you in case they see some problem in address)

We copy paste the address as it is which is provided by you . First Flight till now has been very professional with their service and most of out buyers from Metro cities get their products the very next day of shipping date. Once in a while such issues do come up and we try out best to sort it out by calling / writing to the First Flight regional head offices etc. We will speak to First Flight about this and incase the issue isn't sorted out or there are more complaints from future buyers , we will surely consider moving to a different service.

Please do inform us once you get the package .Incase of any other issues or difficulty please let us know. We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
kushall said:
Got my earphones just now, using them with a iPod Nano and loving every bit of it. Nice service from Pristine Note, glad i did business with you.
Thanks a lot for your feedback .If possible please leave an iTrader feedback for us :)

They delivered it now, I checked the address was correct. In fact the guy told me that it has just arrived. Who knows what that status meant.

Thanks

Glad that you received them .Please spare 2 minutes and leave an iTrader rating for us if possible. Also we have complained to First Flight regarding poor service in Bangalore . It should be sorted soon.

^ Indeed. Metalspree had ordered two Marshmallows for his friends in Bangalore.We hope , both the packages have been delivered by now.

^ We are not familiar with Letsbuy seller policies .If you could guide us about the same and its a feasible option , we will surely consider it :).

1X White Marshmallow gone to - phigolden .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back