JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man where is shop located in navi mumbai????

and if arrenged pickup what will be the cost for black one

Due to unavoidable circumstances (increase in courier charges ) we have been forced to increase the pricing of most of our products nominally . The same has been updated in the original post. The pricing is increased by a very small amount of Rs.10-20 depending on the product. The same has been done , to keep the shipping charges on par with what First Flight charges us :). Your co-operation will be appreciated.

Received my Marshmallow. Tested, works great. Thanks!

P.S. I'm not able to leave a iTrust rating. Its giving me an error "Deal URL invalid". Mods please help me out.

The iTrader error is due to new structure of dealers paradise section .The admins should be be able to sort it out soon. Thanks for the feedback :)

sg3707 said:
1X Black for me too. Please let me know the payment details.
Hi Peistinenote,

I asked you for the payment details and u seem to ignore. Since my friend needs this and you seem to the only one around I bought it from ur ebay account.

I hope atleast u ship that promptly.

^ Sorry sir .We might have missed out on your post or PM . Can you please tell us your ebay id or paisa pay payment id so that I can instruct my logistics guy to take care of your order. I hope you have mentioned the choice of colour while placing order .Please PM me all the details of your Ebay order :).

Pristine Note is the King of customer satisfaction. Received in 24 Hrs flat to Hyd.

Would like to deal with you in future.

Would appreciate if you would give TE folks some suprise deals just to make things intresting...........;)

Received the package today (one day after the payment was made). Extremely happy with the lead time of the entire deal. The packaging was good (it took me 10 mins to unwrap the darn thing :bleh:, not that I am complaining). Overall extremely happy with the deal and definitely would be my preferred dealer for any future deals.

Now coming to the product impressions. Coming from the PL30 it definitely is a let down. Maybe I was expecting too much out of a Rs 550 iem. PL30 being my first decent pair I though I might go back and prefer the fun sounding iems to the somewhat analytical nature of the PL30s. But I was wrong. I miss the punchy bass and the clear mids.

Looks like another upgrade (this was not an upgrade though, just the 'kam chalao' types given my PL30 has gone kaput) is on the cards. Gautam, let me know if there are any tempting deals on the M2. Heard so much about these on TE.

P.S: I tried to leave a iTrust rating but the system was not accepting the deal thread. Mods help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back