JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
joel.monty said:
Can i know your shops locations,because i don't know how to pay online,i live in Andheri.
Do you have Internet Banking?? Credit Card??

BTW congrats Pristine Note, this thread looks like ultimate GO thread, so much sale. :)

Hi,

Just made an order on ebay (PaisaPay ID 28418230954)......Please ship the white color...

Also sent you a message on ebay regarding the same.....

We have now 2 stores who keep Pristine Note products for Navi Mumbai. 5.1 Sounds for Nerul, Center Point off Palm Beach Road. Iffa next to McDonalds in Vashi. More should be coming soon.

kindly pm me the Payment Details..

and i have only one option will put the cash in you acc no..

Payment made! Sent you pm regarding the same. Please confirm the payment and PM me the tracking details when you ship.

Hey PristineNote
i want 2 of those black ear phones
can you send me your account details so that i can transfer you the cash and i'l give you my shipping address
it's going to be rs.575 each right???
i mean cost plus shipping......i'm in bangalore

pranaywhiz said:
Payment made! Sent you pm regarding the same. Please confirm the payment and PM me the tracking details when you ship.

Details send in PM :)

Dark Prince said:
Hey PristineNote

i want 2 of those black ear phones

can you send me your account details so that i can transfer you the cash and i'l give you my shipping address

it's going to be rs.575 each right???

i mean cost plus shipping......i'm in bangalore

Check PM :).

Received my pair yesterday afternoon. After owning 3x EP630, I have to say these are quite good. Really good bass although rest of the sound isn't that great ...

Still an epic deal for 575 bucks .... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back