JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Check PM . Some find these better than PL-11 whereas some find PL-11 better. Both are equally good
<

Are the pink ones available? How much for them? If not how much are the black ones for? Can you compare the size of the buds to that of a Soundmagic PL21? I am looking for a canal phone that can fit some really small ears
<
and The S-sized silicone tips (not the foam ones) of the PL 21 seems to fit her fine.

Are the pink ones available? How much for them? If not how much are the black ones for? Can you compare the size of the buds to that of a Soundmagic PL21? I am looking for a canal phone that can fit some really small ears
<
and The S-sized silicone tips (not the foam ones) of the PL 21 seems to fit her fine.

#warri@r , Pink is not available currently. Only Black, White and Blue . The Marshmallow comes with only 2 pairs of medium sized foam tips . Incase you need small size silicon tips , we can try and provide the same of some different earphone model.

#warri@r , Pink is not available currently. Only Black, White and Blue . The Marshmallow comes with only 2 pairs of medium sized foam tips . Incase you need small size silicon tips , we can try and provide the same of some different earphone model.

Brilliant! It would be great if you can get me a white one with two small size silicon tips. Please let me know the price for them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back