K750i or 6233??

300 bucks for scratch guard?? :O I'd take care of the original one coming with the phone..;) Neways, spending 300 bucks on a sticker (lol) is overkill..i agree with thelord and vince...30 bucks..buy ten of them..collectively they'll last longer..lol :p

Arre bhai.. why buy 10? Its not something most people can install by themselves (efficiently).. better to get it done from someone who does it on regular basis.. lasts 3-4 months easily..

imo.. a trip to ur local mobile market is whats required here ;)

Hey buddy..though i have already reviewed this phone, i still have a question..when i connect the Headphone, the phone speakers go mute..is there any setting that can make the sound come from both the speakers and the headphones at the same time..is it possible thru any of the profiles...Sorry, i'm not used to these profiles..have been using Samsung for long and all it had for a silent profile is a vib mode..thats all..

The reason i'm asking this is bcos its very irritating to connect the headphones and disconnect when you need to use the loudspeakers to alert when someone calls. If its possible, then i cud possibly keep the headphones connected always and also use the loudspeakers to announce if someone calls.

Also, Bro, since you have used the phone for a longer period than me, is it okay to connect and disconnect the headphones daily..will it not make it lose or something?

Private Ryan said:
300 bucks for scratch guard?? :O I'd take care of the original one coming with the phone..;) Neways, spending 300 bucks on a sticker (lol) is overkill..i agree with thelord and vince...30 bucks..buy ten of them..collectively they'll last longer..lol :p

Use Transparent vinyl Sheet, any Sign Board Maker will give you free, as you need LITTLE SHEET to cover Mobile Screen. I use the same from last Feb with my K750i, till today no SCRATCH so far on Screen but one on Venyl Sheet (it means it protect screen area 100%).

Don't worry if you see Bubbles after sticking vinyl on screen - be sure don't have single Dust Particles on Screen - all Air Bubbles will go Automatically in 48 hrs.:)

Back