Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 + Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Latest Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special Offer for TE Members / Great Shipping Rates too !!

100% Genuine / Brand New, Factory Sealed with VAT Bill..

Kaspersky Antivirus (2011) 1 User > Rs 225/-

Kaspersky Antivirus
(2011) 3 User > Rs 475/-

Kaspersky Internet Security
(2011) 1 User > Rs 400/-

Kaspersky Internet Security (2011) 1 User > Rs 700/-

Also available 6 Numbers Kaspersky Antivirus (2010) 1PC > Rs 215

Shipping Rates :

Local Chandigarh / Panchkula / Mohali > Rs 10/- Each Addl Rs 5/- only

Delhi / Punjab / Haryana > Rs 20/- Each Addl Rs 8 only

UP / Uttarankhand / Rajasthan / Himachal Pradesh / Jammu > Rs 20/- Each Addl Rs 10
Metros :

Bangalore / Mumbai / Kolkata / Chennai / Hyderabad / Ahmedabad / Baroda > Rs 30 Each Addl Rs 10
Rest of India > Rs 40 and Rs Addl Rs 20

Payment Options : Neft Fund transfer / Cash or Cheque Deposit to our ICICI Bank Account

clearpixel.gif

To order please visit theitbazaar.com

Ebay listing available > eBay India Store - dvdstoredelhi: Internal Hard Disks, Dual Layers DVDs, DVDs

^... Hmm... Its only that members here bought 3 User License for Rs. 399/- very recently... That was just the key though & no disc....

I would be interested only in the key not the disc as its of no use to me when i am not in India .Can you reduce the price in any which way ??

Hi,

Price would remain same but no shipping charges for you..

Thanks

Metalspree said:
I would be interested only in the key not the disc as its of no use to me when i am not in India .Can you reduce the price in any which way ??

having updation problems with KAV 2011 i bought from you. the virus databases do not update beyond 66%. have spoken to the help desk for hours but they have no solution. they say tht there r problems with some pc's. i have installed on 3 pc's with the same result. i dont think its a dealers problem but just thought i should let you know.

would recommend to avoid

@rohitjain Kas was having update issues on their servers recently, even my friend had issues, But that has been resolves. I recommend that u manually download, it helps to speed up. I know it sux but hey there are downtimes of and on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back