Kaspersky Antivirus & Internet Security Genuine Activation Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOM1 said:
Hi,

I have transferred 550/- to your ICICI Bank Account, chk the details in PM.

Please check and send the codes for 3 Users.

Regards,
Som
Hello
Please check PM for the Code and instructions. :)
Regards

hi i am too interested in the Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (3 User) 1 Year @ 550/- do you have any 5 or more user option? if you have it i would be interested in that too. If not i will do with the 3 user option.pm me your account details. will transfer the cash @ the earliest.

mh09ad5578 said:
hi i am too interested in the Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (3 User) 1 Year @ 550/- do you have any 5 or more user option? if you have it i would be interested in that too. If not i will do with the 3 user option.pm me your account details. will transfer the cash @ the earliest.
Hello please check PM for the payment details. I have only 3 user or 1 user available.
Regards

I need kaspersky anti virus 1 user 1 yr...

But, could u email me the key file instead of the code..

Becouse, if i have to reinstall then could continue with the same key.....

Please, provide yr payment details via pm..

Thanks.

Aakash

Hello
Kaspersky now do to allow to generate key files. Now you can only get the code and you can even reinstall it. You have to create profile on their site and add your code there if you need any help you have to register there.
Regards

Aakash said:
I need kaspersky anti virus 1 user 1 yr...
But, could u email me the key file instead of the code..
Becouse, if i have to reinstall then could continue with the same key.....
Please, provide yr payment details via pm..
Thanks.
Aakash

^I registered on their site, formatted my PC once but after the format when I reinstalled KIS, it told me that my key is invalid :mad:

I really dont understand as to why they stopped the key feature. What is to be done in my case?

Anyways, I'd like to purchase a three user pack of KIS 2011, is eBay listing possible as I want to pay via Credit Card?

Mephistopheles said:
^I registered on their site, formatted my PC once but after the format when I reinstalled KIS, it told me that my key is invalid :mad:
I really dont understand as to why they stopped the key feature. What is to be done in my case?

Anyways, I'd like to purchase a three user pack of KIS 2011, is eBay listing possible as I want to pay via Credit Card?
From where did you purchased it? Sorry friend eBay do not allow to sell digital goods so eBay listing will not be possible.
Regards

Mephistopheles said:
^Any other way to pay via Credit Card?
Sorry bro not available. You can only pay through online NEFT. I have account in ICICI, HDFC & SBI.
And for which region you need the code coz this will work in India only.
Regards

hi sagar have deposited 550 bucks in your account reference no. IT21365065

please send me the activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (3 User) 1 Year @ 550/-

mh09ad5578 said:
hi sagar have deposited 550 bucks in your account reference no. IT21365065
please send me the activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (3 User) 1 Year @ 550/-
Hello
Yeah got it and i will PM you the code and download url in a while. :)
Regards

Mephistopheles said:

Hey mate!! That Key feature is hidden actually.. though this was to avoid pirated copy..

But do you have that old key file?? Then it might be possible to reuse that.

thunder.dragon said:
Hey mate!! That Key feature is hidden actually.. though this was to avoid pirated copy..

But do you have that old key file?? Then it might be possible to reuse that.
Well i do not have key file and i have never faced a problem whenn format the PC with these codes.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back