Kaspersky Antivirus & Internet Security Genuine Activation Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello TE Members.
We have finished all stock of Kaspersky Internet Security (3 User) 1 Year.
Now we have offer that buy 3 Codes of Kaspersky Internet Security (1 User) 1 Year @ Rs. 660/-
Get 3 (1 User) each.
Regards

Check this out... licence keys at reasonable rates are selling like hot cakes...

Software makers should just stop whining about piracy and start reducing their prices...

watch the volumes swell up....

Nice deal time_2_shop... keep up the good work

Joel Toms said:
Check this out... licence keys at reasonable rates are selling like hot cakes...
Software makers should just stop whining about piracy and start reducing their prices...
watch the volumes swell up....
Nice deal time_2_shop... keep up the good work
Thank you brother. I have old stock with me thats why selling them all after this i will bring new one and these days price are very high.
Regards

time2shop said:
Kaspersky made many changes in their policy so that they made their code region specific. Now you can not activate Indian code out side India.
Regards
I want to install on a laptop and I will be carrying it abroad. What will happen to the updates then?? Also will I be able to get activation key around the same rate after this expires? At this price it is too good to pass, but I would stick with a free solution if renewal charges are going to be high.

vpraveenis said:
I want to install on a laptop and I will be carrying it abroad. What will happen to the updates then?? Also will I be able to get activation key around the same rate after this expires? At this price it is too good to pass, but I would stick with a free solution if renewal charges are going to be high.
Hello
After activate you can take this thing anywhere and it will update do not worry. You can not activate it abroad but you can do it with the help of proxy. Right now also price is very high i am clearing old stock of mine.
Regards

time2shop said:
Hello

After activate you can take this thing anywhere and it will update do not worry. You can not activate it abroad but you can do it with the help of proxy. Right now also price is very high i am clearing old stock of mine.

Regards

Ok got it. Do renewals cost the same as that of a new activation or it is provided at a discounted rate? I m not able to verify the renewal price in kaspersky website without a valid key.

vpraveenis said:
Ok got it. Do renewals cost the same as that of a new activation or it is provided at a discounted rate? I m not able to verify the renewal price in kaspersky website without a valid key.
No discounts as of now because the main price is for Activation Code only coz you can download the application from their website for free so no need for the box and cd.

I have paid Rs.260/- for Internet Security 2011 - 1 user. To your ICICI a/c. Kindly check and send me the software etc at the earliest.

rohitshakti2 said:
I have paid Rs.260/- for Internet Security 2011 - 1 user. To your ICICI a/c. Kindly check and send me the software etc at the earliest.
Hello
You did not mentioned your TE ID while transfer. But i think i got the payment please give me few hours to send you the details.
Regards

I want licenses for 6 computers. So, can buy :
6 X Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 (single user)
or
2 X Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 (three user)

Is the latter available? Please send me payment details.

Hello

Please check PM for details.

Regards

champrock said:
I want licenses for 6 computers. So, can buy :

6 X Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 (single user)

or

2 X Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 (three user)

Is the latter available? Please send me payment details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back