Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 (3 User License) @ 575/- + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people selling these without Hologram Stickers which are pirated.

May be they are selling that or maybe i am getting a high price from my supplier anyways my cp for this is 350/- right now if u want i'll send u a copy of my latest Purchase Bill.

I really donno wats going on at NP but people can check @ lamington road.

ultra vires said:
You can get it for 300 :)
if you are in delhi go to NP ( meghtdoot building ) you will find plenty of dealers.

The actual price ( the cost to the dealer) is no more than 200.

I know this post can be considered as low balling and things but i don't want members to get fleeced.

Cmmon people, sellers are supposed to make some margin....why do we argue with them to lower the rate by comparing them with shop retailers....they've told their price, you know the market price..you're best judge, buy or nor buy......but why argue !!

zanderzone said:
Cmmon people, sellers are supposed to make some margin....why do we argue with them to lower the rate by comparing them with shop retailers....they've told their price, you know the market price..you're best judge, buy or nor buy......but why argue !!

+1 for the post

+1 for the post..

Well said...He is not forcing anyone to buy it.If u want u can buy it or buy it from where you are getting it cheaper.
:mad: :mad:

TheITWares said:
There are people selling these without Hologram Stickers which are pirated.

May be they are selling that or maybe i am getting a high price from my supplier anyways my cp for this is 350/- right now if u want i'll send u a copy of my latest Purchase Bill.

I really donno wats going on at NP but people can check @ lamington road.
NP prices are same. on the same lane as CE u can get a set of 10 reatilers selling stuff that wont work :bleh: , rather buy it from the shop next to SMC ont he CE lane 2 -or 3 shops that fellow has sealed and org stuff . also note he will sell it for 475 :tongue:

Sorry for bump .. but i got kaspersky about 2 months back .. the same 3 user pack .. i must say .. its flawless .. highly recommended.

BlacK RozE said:
Sorry for bump .. but i got kaspersky about 2 months back .. the same 3 user pack .. i must say .. its flawless .. highly recommended.

Can a 3-user license code be 'flawed'? :D

the 200-300 kis have pirated keys

400 is fine . see the effort involved also

if it would have been at 375 then it was a steal

bought from smc at for 410 on 12 this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back