KeepSolid VPN Unlimited: Lifetime Subscription - 5 Devices $14.50

raksrules

Elite
Direct link because uBO seems to be blocking the referral tracking from the slickdeals page: https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription

Also, wtf kind of math are they doing here

1606799707669.png

Has anyone used their services?
How is the browsing as well as downloading speed?

Has anyone used their services?
How is the browsing as well as downloading speed?

I have this since 2017 or so when I bought the lifetime for $17 or so. It still works fine. 5 Devices limit means at the same time, I can be logged in, in only 5 devices. You cannot just logout from one and login to a new device, you need to remove the device from their list from their website. Also each week only one device can be removed.

The speeds are okiesh. Depends on load of server, how far from your location and all. I use it sometimes connected to Malaysia server to access couple of Live TV apps on my fire stick which will not work if they detect I am in India.

I was not much aware about what VPN to take back then and $17 (especially when you are in US) feels pretty miniscule, so I bought it.

Have not. Is Mega.nz blocked in India or something? If you can PM me a link of something you were planning to download, I can try it out and let you know.
Mega has really low quotas for Asian countries, specifically India. It is linked to the IP address, so probably that is why he is inquiring about it.

Have not. Is Mega.nz blocked in India or something? If you can PM me a link of something you were planning to download, I can try it out and let you know.
Mega has really low quotas for Asian countries, specifically India. It is linked to the IP address, so probably that is why he is inquiring about it.

Yes. Low limit before reset. I know it will work but was trying to see if one can bypass the IP Bandwidth Limit by changing IPS via VPN. Not too concerned about the speeds as long as this can be done. Even 2 MB/s down is good enough for my use.

Yes. Low limit before reset. I know it will work but was trying to see if one can bypass the IP Bandwidth Limit by changing IPS via VPN. Not too concerned about the speeds as long as this can be done. Even 2 MB/s down is good enough for my use.

I can try it out. PM me a link. I can try to download over and over to hit the limit, reset IP by using VPN and retry. Also I am not sure what speeds I will get as my home connection itself is 25 Mbps (which means max 3 MBps theoretical).

After trying this for a while, I faced some issues with torrent speeds slowing to a 50KB/s crawl.
Also, the UI doesn't seem to be very user-friendly.
What do these bars indicate? Is it server load, and more bars mean lesser load? Is is connectivity to the server, and more bars mean better connectivity? There's no documentation around this.

1607949805463.png

After trying this for a while, I faced some issues with torrent speeds slowing to a 50KB/s crawl.
Also, the UI doesn't seem to be very user-friendly.
What do these bars indicate? Is it server load, and more bars mean lesser load? Is is connectivity to the server, and more bars mean better connectivity? There's no documentation around this.

I am pretty sure those bars are load on server. Check below pic of how it shows on my phone's app.
Another question, if you are in India (I am assuming), why are you using VPN for torrents?

Vpn.jpg

I am pretty sure those bars are load on server. Check below pic of how it shows on my phone's app.
Another question, if you are in India (I am assuming), why are you using VPN for torrents?

One of the most prominent Indian content private tracker desitorrents is blocked in India so I mainly use it to browse those site

I checked KeepVPN 6 month trial and I am getting 4 Mbps speed in speed test with connected to Oman server, while Nordvpn get 32 Mbps speed connected to Israel server. Not worth it

Back