PC Peripherals Keyboard for Gaming : Sidewinder X6 v/s Lycosa v/s G15

strategy

Skilled
Feb 25, 2010
Re: Keaboard for Gaming : Sidewinder X6 v/s Lycosa v/s G15

Well if the G510 is about to come to india in next 2 months , i can wait ! but not above that!

i can always sell the imported keyboards later , i think the MW2 special ed. keyboard will fetch me around the same amount i pay for them ! :)

mathi_vadhanan

Disciple
Mar 28, 2008

Get the X6, you won't be disappointed and it satisfies all your requirements. I checked out all the above mentioned models here at local FRY's and I'll definitely re-buy the X6. The logitech is a bit too plasticky and the saiteks' look cheap (even the MW2 edition).

strategy

Skilled
Feb 25, 2010
Looks wise I agree that the X6 looks the BEST!!

But udit's point is worth noting ! if the keys are anything like a laptop keys, it just wont cut in simulators ! :(

Udit

Skilled
Nov 7, 2005
Kolkata, India

strategy said:
Well if the G510 is about to come to india in next 2 months , i can wait ! but not above that!

i can always sell the imported keyboards later , i think the MW2 special ed. keyboard will fetch me around the same amount i pay for them ! :)

it's already on the Logitech India Site so should come soon

mathi_vadhanan said:
Get the X6, you won't be disappointed and it satisfies all your requirements. I checked out all the above mentioned models here at local FRY's and I'll definitely re-buy the X6. The logitech is a bit too plasticky and the saiteks' look cheap (even the MW2 edition).

just because you have it doesn't mean it's the king of the world
strategy said:
Looks wise I agree that the X6 looks the BEST!!

But udit's point is worth noting ! if the keys are anything like a laptop keys, it just wont cut in simulators ! :(
yes my racing fanatic friends can't use it too