Other Kobo Glo E-Book Reader Review

Can you post a picture with glo light off with font weight maximum?also a zoom in picture of a few letters
thanks

Same thing i bought the device from croma via online.I got yesterday morning when I opened package it was rattling I called croma they told me to call Kobo and I did the same.Kobo customer people telling me that it is not their concern it is happened during transportation.Now the device freezes a lot i mean it freezes every 15-20 minutes.
I tried almost everything like updated to 3.8.0 and downgraded to 3.3.0 and even done full factory reset two times.I don't know what to do I have bought this via eBay.I have raised a claim but no one is responding.Is it possible for me to go for filing case against croma .
I have recordings of all my conversations and transcript and details of emails.

Please replay ASAP I need guidance

the Kobo Glo rattling is common issue.I read about it on a website.It rattles when the battery pack gets loose due to shipping.Just open the back and set the battery properly and it will be fixed.

kobo glo doesn't have text-reflow for pdfs.
never tried but i can confidently say that little kobos can't handle large pdfs.
Its better to get a full-featured tablet for large pdfs.

OP, Does Kobo software support "Last Read Sync" across devices? I use that a lot with my Kindle. I send my books to my @Kindle email and I can have access to it on my iPad, Phone, Kindle, Laptop etc along with the read position. For someone who reads a lot, this is important.

Great buy btw, e-readers are underrated by the majority of people.

ordered it from croma online

all i got a piece from 2013 import date :rage:

can anyone here please confirm that when they got their piece was it newly import or old import ?

there was some demo pieces listed on croma website too for 3 k i think .

i think they have sent me demo piece .please anyone reply asap , croma has pissed me off , the screen cover also was not properly installed and was a bit peeled off with some marks , the box is also dusty .

damn

Same thing i bought the device from croma via online.I got yesterday morning when I opened package it was rattling I called croma they told me to call Kobo and I did the same.Kobo customer people telling me that it is not their concern it is happened during transportation.Now the device freezes a lot i mean it freezes every 15-20 minutes.
I tried almost everything like updated to 3.8.0 and downgraded to 3.3.0 and even done full factory reset two times.I don't know what to do I have bought this via eBay.I have raised a claim but no one is responding.Is it possible for me to go for filing case against croma .
I have recordings of all my conversations and transcript and details of emails.

Please replay ASAP I need guidance
exactly same is happening with my new kobo glo too , i didnt even star to use it and it hangs , me too bought from croma , ebay store .

please tell me how did you get this issue solved ? do i have to get a replacement ?

my firmware is only 3.15 and not updating to 3.80 , and impot date is of september 2013 ...............what the hell croma doing ?

please help

Last edited:
Back