koolmainak's iPad sale thread - item missing from consignment

^ There is no Indian Post(It was just a typo). It is just India Post. Speed Post is a special service by India Post which "ensures" "speedy" delivery.

my local franchise guy got screwed because one of his employees stole an item and fled...now the owner had filed a 420 case against the franchisee owner. Even he agreed that theft is increasing because the employees are not screened properly. I told him about the ipad matter and he said he will look into the matter after i give him some details.

@faheem sorry :p

Havent used India post yet , so had no idea!

So does Speed Post really give speedy delivery?? Is it reliable?? its bound to be cheap atleast, considering its from the government :)

avinashwarrier said:

So does Speed Post really give speedy delivery?? Is it reliable?? its bound to be cheap atleast, considering its from the government :)
speed post brand of Indian post

dont use speed post now

item will be delivered late then speedier

around 400 + speed post offices closed down

had read that in june in newspapers with people missing their SSB call letters sent by speed post

avinashwarrier said:

I just did a Speedpost to a somewhat remote place in Karnataka from Mumbai. It reached there within 2 days. Buyer was surprised at the speed and mentioned other private couriers have never been able to deliver so fast.

Seems like this thread has been hijacked by the courier trollers :p

@mods, necessary steps must be taken considering that the seller's status is still unclear

FaH33m said:
^ Aramex does it next day for all Metro cities :p .
For some metro cities, its more like next month :lol: Refer letsbuy thread and courier feedback thread for more info on aramex :p

^^ lol :D
i had around 10 items via aramex lastweek, and they dint deliver a single item! Including COD items :O had to go everytime to their office! , which is 3km away( on their website, it says Beyond deliver area ) 3kM???

Aramex has always been best for me. Always delivered within 24 hrs from anywhere in india to new delhi be it from chennai to delhi, mumbai to delhi, hyderabad to delhi.

FaH33m said:
^ Aramex does it next day for all Metro cities :p .
Not everyone lives in the metro. :p

Btw that package to Bangalore took 2 days too.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And yes, please some mod shift the courier service talks to the other thread.

Everyone please stick to the issue of the seller.

Back