L.A Noire - Discussion Thread

I heard The Naked City was the best case of the game.
True ?

Of the entire game? Nah!

Anyway, my order is the same as Black_Hawk's, minus the Consul's Car and Nicholson Electroplating slides into the last position. It doesn't matter what order you play it in, as you never know which DLC you may end up liking.

Of the entire game? Nah!

Anyway, my order is the same as Black_Hawk's, minus the Consul's Car and Nicholson Electroplating slides into the last position. It doesn't matter what order you play it in, as you never know which DLC you may end up liking.

Agreed with @Ethan_Hunt. I say just pick and play any DLC @Spacescreamer . Except for 'The Naked City' you won't clock that much time before solving them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have played the vanilla game on the ps3 and sadly enough missed out on all the DLC's. I personally didn't like the game enough to play them back.

Haven't played any of the DLCs yet! Will play it sometime on the PC.

Had played the game on the PS3 back then when it was out. :p

I have played the vanilla game on the ps3 and sadly enough missed out on all the DLC's. I personally didn't like the game enough to play them back.

Nope it gets interesting if you take the role of that character.Otherwise its boring.Dont try to finish it,Try to enjoy it instead.

OMG this game is EPIC!! :O I'm totally in love with it!!
The gameplay is just awesome. The graphics are amazing! The face expressions are so good. Voice acting and background music is great as well.
I wasn't really fond of Rockstar, but this game just blows everything away! I've done 13 hours and only 33.3% completion and a little over half the cases remaining. I'm aiming for 100% completion and all achievements. Something I've never tried to do for the games I've played. :D Damn getting 5 stars is a bit tricky.

Easily the best 2011 game for me and one of the best games I've played in a long while. Can't believe I paid only $5.74 for the complete edition for this!

I restarted the game as i had left it some time when it was first released , on Vice Cases now

Guys,

May not be the appropriate thread, but I am going to ask my question. So, I downloaded LA Noire on another computer, copied all the game content from this computer to my gaming desktop, the game installed and I did the integrity check, it brings up the launcher, I choose the settings, but gives me the .NET framework v4.3xx error, but I have a later version installed, any idea how to circumvent this problem?

Has anyone tried downloading a game on a different computer and copying to another?

Back