La Crosse Technology BC-9009 AlphaPower Battery Charger @ 2500/- + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
mav2000 said:
I thought its already updated. But I guess for title you may have to ask mods. Otherwise try Itrust, market watch and edit/change option.

yeah, choose iTrust from the top of the page then market watch then it will take you to a page where you can see all the threads (market section) you created. Click the Edit title and price of the thread you wish to update. ! :)

gmano said:
Have you gone threw the earlier posts?

Thomas Distributing's price is already been quoted and that is the reason for reduction of price from Rs. 2,900 to Rs. 2,500.

thanks for info, i couldn't see when i visited the page.

sabby said:
yeah, choose iTrust from the top of the page then market watch then it will take you to a page where you can see all the threads (market section) you created. Click the Edit title and price of the thread you wish to update. ! :)

Thanx...done

mr. Fizmall brother u usee the coupons code ? then whye 2500 with extra shipping charges ? dollar price is 48 after conversion

thankyou

Bandaid, I'll ship it through NY. I have not tried shipping directly from seller, yet. Heard that there are hassles with customs. if bought in bulk. will try later on.

FizzMall said:
Bandaid, I'll ship it through NY. I have not tried shipping directly from seller, yet. Heard that there are hassles with customs. if bought in bulk. will try later on.

So you'll be avoiding customs by routing it through NY :S:S:S

FizzMall said:

oks then i belive if u u get more than or equale 30 orders ull provide the discount :)

Count me in for this. Guys let me know how to make a payment for the same. I already have a SONY HRMF charger, but i am not happy with its performance.

kishore.chander said:
Count me in for this. Guys let me know how to make a payment for the same. I already have a SONY HRMF charger, but i am not happy with its performance.

Hi Kishore

You will be informed of the payment process, once a GO is executed.

kishore.chander said:
Thank You FizzMall,

I am pretty new to Techenclave. How will i be contacted to make a payment.

you will be sent a PM and payment info will be there in the thread iteslf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back