La Crosse Technology BC-9009 AlphaPower Battery Charger @ 2500/- + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vajm, eneloop combination works out to be costly, rather you get the eneloop locally.

I did a small calculation for 30 chargers:

Order Subtotal: $1079.10

Discount at 6% : $ 64.75

Fed-Ex International Economy to India Shipping: $83.88

Grand Total : $ 1098.23

Duty and Tax Estimate : $ 307.51 (as per fedex site)

Landed Cost Estimate : $ 1405.74

Cost of Each charger (landed cost) : $ 46.8 (this is after paying proper duty with a straight forward import)

@ Fizzmall, now you can do your calculation through your own way of import and give us a better rate. Take this as an opportunity to establish yourself in this Forum and internet. Let everyone asking about your credibility know that what you are all about :D. If you are willing to take it forward with 6% discount, PM me for the contact details of the person in Thomas Distributing or may be you can contact La crosse itself and get even better deal .

gmano said:
@vajm, eneloop combination works out to be costly, rather you get the eneloop locally.

I did a small calculation for 30 chargers:

Order Subtotal: $1079.10
Discount at 6% : $ 64.75
Fed-Ex International Economy to India Shipping: $83.88

Grand Total : $ 1098.23
Duty and Tax Estimate : $ 307.51 (as per fedex site)

Landed Cost Estimate : $ 1405.74

Cost of Each charger (landed cost) : $ 46.8 (this is after paying proper duty with a straight forward import)

@ Fizzmall, now you can do your calculation through your own way of import and give us a better rate. Take this as an opportunity to establish yourself in this Forum and internet. Let everyone asking about your credibility know that what you are all about :D. If you are willing to take it forward with 6% discount, PM me for the contact details of the person in Thomas Distributing or may be you can contact La crosse itself and get even better deal .

they quoted me 6% too. I've not asked for eneloops. maybe discount could be more fore eneloops.

This is FizzMall's first order and I would think that he needs to work out the details correctly and give us the new quote for direct shipping. What we do NOT want is to assume things like the customs duty based on the fedex site and then he figures out that the actual realities are different. If there are any nasty surprises later, no one would be willing to pay more and he would be stuck with a bad deal.

FizzMall, I assume you see this as the best way to get good reputation and feedback from lots of TE members in one shot. So give this your best price with the least margin and the future flow of orders will make it worth it !!! :)

vinayaga said:
This is FizzMall's first order and I would think that he needs to work out the details correctly and give us the new quote for direct shipping. What we do NOT want is to assume things like the customs duty based on the fedex site and then he figures out that the actual realities are different. If there are any nasty surprises later, no one would be willing to pay more and he would be stuck with a bad deal.

FizzMall, I assume you see this as the best way to get good reputation and feedback from lots of TE members in one shot. So give this your best price with the least margin and the future flow of orders will make it worth it !!! :)

Fedex customs calculation is not based on assumptions. Its based on the Rules framed by the Indian government, though it may not be final. Being equipped as a dealer, Fizzmall might be in a better position to handle the customs.

What I was trying to tell with Fedex calcutation was that cost of the products are coming close to Fizzmall's prices even after paying the entire duty and shipping charges to Fedex, (no exemptions claimed, goods not under valued, etc.), Dealer might be in a position to get a cheaper courier company and some exemptions in customs as an importer with import license, better deals from the manufacturer or distributors in US and hence he can give us a better price than the quoted Price.

People, let us stop unnecessary discussions and stick to the essence of the originial theme of this thread. As the guidelines/rules of the forum state, we should open a new thread for all such discussions.

You are overwhelming FizzMall with all your TODO list, let him complete the first GO.

:D

rajndra said:
People, let us stop unnecessary discussions and stick to the essence of the originial theme of this thread. As the guidelines/rules of the forum state, we should open a new thread for all such discussions.

You are overwhelming FizzMall with all your TODO list, let him complete the first GO.

:D

Can you point us, which one is unnecessary discussion here? and which rule we have violated here?

Everyone is sticking to the essence of the original themes, in fact, everyone is coming forward to help fizzmall to start a business.

Noone has posted here any todo list. Noone here is stopping fizzmall from completing his First GO.

All we are looking for is a better deal, which will benefit the dealer and the members of this forum at the same time. Only because of these kind of discussion, fizzmall is able to reduce his price from Rs. 2,900 to Rs. 2,500, have you even thought about it?

PS: Fizzmall, sorry for the OT man.

22 guaranteed itrust ratings to start with if all goes well! Best of luck with the GO fizzmall! :)

:eek:hyeah:
Maybe you need to go thru the posts and find out how many references are there to Sanya eneloop batteries. I don't see that mentioned in the original post, which is/was about "La Crosse Technology BC-9009 AlphaPower".

Regarding the price reduction, that was relevant post.

Better read the posts and understand, rather than just shooting posts. I know you are pissed, becoz I didn't order the Mobile Screen guard from you. :ashamed:

gmano said:
Can you point us, which one is unnecessary discussion here? and which rule we have violated here?
Everyone is sticking to the essence of the original themes, in fact, everyone is coming forward to help fizzmall to start a business.
Noone has posted here any todo list. Noone here is stopping fizzmall from completing his First GO.
All we are looking for is a better deal, which will benefit the dealer and the members of this forum at the same time. Only because of these kind of discussion, fizzmall is able to reduce his price from Rs. 2,900 to Rs. 2,500, have you even thought about it?

PS: Fizzmall, sorry for the OT man.

rajndra said:
Better read the posts and understand, rather than just shooting posts. I know you are pissed, becoz I didn't order the Mobile Screen guard from you. :ashamed:

Meh stop uttering BS!

The post regarding 'Sanya' batteries are relevant to the discussion since we were looking for a probable chance of importing those along with the La-crosse charger.

rajndra said:
:eek:hyeah:

Maybe you need to go thru the posts and find out how many references are there to Sanya eneloop batteries. I don't see that mentioned in the original post, which is/was about "La Crosse Technology BC-9009 AlphaPower".

Eneloop discussions are relevant, if you have been in this forum long enough or gone through this forum, you might know that there was an earlier GO for La crosse chargers along with eneloops. Eneloops are one of the best batteries you can get, people want to get them along with the chargers at a better price, Noone found it to be irrelevant but you. Even the dealer, who is the owner of this thread never complained about it as its more business for him and he can be in good books of members only by helping others.

Regarding the price reduction, that was relevant post.
ahh, you find some relevent posts, thats good

Better read the posts and understand, rather than just shooting posts.
This statement applies to you, instead of posting some statement, just to increase your post count, go through the thread and understand.

I know you are pissed, becoz I didn't order the Mobile Screen guard from you. :ashamed:
Are you out of your mind? Do you think I am doing a business here, that too by selling 2 x 15 rs screen guards to you and making profits in few crores. I am helping the fellow members by organising a GO, when you are not able to understand that, there is no point in explaining it you. I am really pissed off :ashamed: as you didnt get anything from me in the GO, due to which i didnt take food for past few days :eek:hyeah:

PS: I am sorry once again Fizzmall for the OT in your thread.

I am in for one more.. so make it 3 for me. I have asked some other friends as well, so I might add to it later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back