Lappy suggestions for $1500

Shouldn't anyone who needs a $1500 lappy be capable of selecting their own lappys ?

For that price, you can buy just about anything, the world is your Oyster (or was it ocean) go shoot for the best.

@TheIndian ....Im capable of spending $1500 but not sure of selecting the best for that price. So asking for suggestions. Im a total noob abt hardware.

Anyways will shoot for the best...thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
How important is size/weight and looks.

If looks are not important, get a lenovo x230.
Super battery, 11 inch IPS screen, ergonomically excellent.

In 13inch, AFAIK, the zenbook x32vd doesnot come with an SSD, just go with the x31A instead. Opt for the full hd panel. It is excellent.

In 13inch, AFAIK, the zenbook x32vd doesnot come with an SSD, just go with the x31A instead. Opt for the full hd panel. It is excellent.

yeah I seriously thought of x230 while thinking or X1C but the thickness of x230 is a big negative. X230 is as light as X1C and good specs but since this is for my sister I ruled out X230. At this point it's either asus ux31a or Lenovo ideapad yoga 13.

Zenbook 32vd does come with an SSD, recently bought one for my friend, infact the indian model is better equipped with (512GB ssd) 2 X 256SSD in Raid 0 config.

Back