Laptops Laptop for 30k

macchi12345

Disciple
Just visited lamington road today .many shops were closed becoz of ganesh visarjan.

only inquire in mccan infosys:
acer 5738 32.9k
acer5738z 27.3k
acer5536 26.3k
acer5536(with dedicated graphic) 29.8k

also giving mouse and backpack as freebie.

my budget for laptop is 30k.

also suggest me other good shops in lamington...........

There are a million laptops available on both sides of 30k.

What do you plan on doing with the laptop? If its going to be a paperweight, I suggest getting a 17" behemoth to avoid paper flying around. If you are going to play minesweeper all day, getting a discrete graphics card would be a gross waste of cash.

Seriously have you based your buying decision on a 500 rupee mouse?

yup or the best thing is to wait for diwali as there will be many deals comming up so you have the 30k keep it just add another 5 to 10 k ready if needed and you might just scoop up a good deal that time

Tell people what you want to do with the laptop and they will be able to suggest you better. If you are not into gaming or photoshop and other heavy duty stuff,then,do not go for discrete graphics(meaning no need of graphics card). if you will not move around much with the laptop ,then,you can go for the 17" screen.

today again i went to lamington, i got to see model acer 4736z with 3gb ddr3 memory and fingerprint reader, many shopkeepers are saying this is a new model with 3 gb......rest specs are same.price is 27.7k
how is that?

Go for the 5738Z. Its enough for your requirements.
It has a dual core 2GHz and 2GB RAM which is more than enough for office applications. Also the IGP is enough for normal multimedia usage like DVD playback, music etc....

Hey just wait for Sept 9 as I heard from my friends that Acer is going to celebrate 10 years in india and they are going to give offers on their models too.:eek:hyeah:

Back