Budget 31-40k Laptop for Mrs

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Looking for a good light weight 14 inches laptop for Mrs
Productivity and media consumption would be main usage.
Should have decent and somewhat future proof specs for the use case scenario.
Ample ram for multitasking, good bibrabt screen, if touchscreen can fit in the budget then awesome..

I would really want ram and storage to be able to be upgraded at a later stage.

Don't know much so if I missed something please let me know..

Location Delhi
Budget below 40k no matter what.. Cheaper the better as always [emoji12]

dell vostro 3425

If you do go with this, lmk your experience too.

My experience with HP especially on the budget end has been quite bad. Mysterious hardware issues in seemingly perfect laptops. I would prefer a lenovo or a dell. Lenovo ideapad would be my recommendation, I had one and it takes a beating!

Guys a relative is coming from US in 10 days, is it possible you guys can link me to some good laptop deal from there???

Guys a relative is coming from US in 10 days, is it possible you guys can link me to some good laptop deal from there???
https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/new/?f=flair_name:"Laptop"
Follow that for deals

From what I remember, only Dell & Asus have international warranty for laptops available in India as well. For Dell, you have to buy the higher tier premium warranty. If 40k ain't much, you can take a gamble, usually multimedia laptops do work without issues for 3 years or so with first issue being battery replacement.

This looks decent with additional premium warranty:
https://deals.dell.com/en-us/productdetail/fkov

Something better, but no expandable RAM - customize it with 16GB RAM for $50 extra & backlit KB for $20 - good ultrabook for the price:
https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/pdp/hp-pavilion-aero-laptop-13z-be100-502q9av-1

Guys please suggest a laptop and where it can be bought at a great price in the US
I5 latest gen
16gb ram
Touch screen fhd screen
14 inch screen
256 or 512gb ssd

Suggested this to my relative

But with tax and all its coming at 614$
We are eyeing a budget of 40k inr or there about
Go to slickdeals.net you will find lot of deals

Forgot to update
We had purchased this from amazon USA, incidentally we bought it for 329$ while the usual price is 429.
The item is back on sale now as well

Great Features and awesome touch screen is really nice.
The chribe is pretty easy to navigate and we are loving it...
Hi, i assume you brought this from Amazon usa to India( import)? Were customs being a hassle??
I see that Amazon is charging $176.65 as import+ handling fees.. this is just half of the item price.

Hi, i assume you brought this from Amazon usa to India( import)? Were customs being a hassle??
I see that Amazon is charging $176.65 as import+ handling fees.. this is just half of the item price.
No mate, as i had mentioned earlier relative was coming from Texas so he brought it along after disposing the box and turning it on...
So no duty no customs etc.

Back