Laptops Laptop Skins - The Skin Mantra ?

There's also this dude from ebay - eBay shops

Must confess, I've never tried out a laptop skin. Came across him when I was thinking of one. But never went ahead. So do read up on the terms thoroughly.

@ Ajo and to anyone else it may concern,

Yes, the laptop skin is a very high quality sticker, and 'how high quality' depends on the manufacturer and hence it is good to check before buying.

The concept is pretty popular in the west , where individuality is more celebrated then brand display.

The variation in cost is due to 2 factors

a) The Material Used ( which decides whether any glue /gum remains behind) , the gumming strength ( strong gumming is not always good, as it may peel of your laptops Brand sticker, embossing ...etc)

b) The Printing quality .....not much to explain here, can be evaluated only when you see it!

Hope that helps.

Can anyone tell me any website/brand which gives transparent laptop skin just for top of laptop. ( I mean backside of LCD).

@Praks: Transparent skins are hard to get as the material is not easily available, especially the one which will not leave any glue behind, especially in India.

kidrow said:
There's also this dude from ebay - eBay shops

Must confess, I've never tried out a laptop skin. Came across him when I was thinking of one. But never went ahead. So do read up on the terms thoroughly.
i bought a skin from the same guy but the print quality is very bad.

i sell those

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

:):):):):):):):):):):)

trensperant one 100bucks.... designs 250 bucks....... crystal 1000... which one u like

trensperant one 100bucks.... designs 250 bucks....... crystal 1000... which one u like

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

quality... u can c wen u have it... i m sure u gonna like it

Back