LastPass Premium for Families 48 US$ (3500 INR) for 6 users - (Around 584 per user per year) with Additional 25% discount = 438 INR per user per year.

Futureized

Skilled
Lastpass introduced lastpass premium for families for upto 6 users.
Pricing 48 US$ per year.
Around 3500 INR = 584 per year per user for premium version.. (can be used on multiple devices).

I am a very old LastPass user, and getting additional 25% discount for same..
36 US$ per year
Around 2625 INR = 438 INR per user per year (can be used on multiple devices).

If anyone interested let me know, Offer valid only May 6th 2021..

Check screenshots..

Attachments

• lastpass discount.png
    lastpass discount.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 185
  • lastpass for families plan compare.png
    lastpass for families plan compare.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 196
Even I am looking for solution as they are going to limit to type of device from march 16. I do use on both type of devices laptop, desktop and mobile.

Again I would recommend to go with Bitwarden as it is open-source and supports almost all platforms with auto-fill. You can import from LastPass, KeePass or any other password manager.

Thanks @tech.monk and @t3chg33k will follow your advice and do a little research first.
I am core of user of lastpass for a decade, never had any problems, planning to purchase as it will be restricted on 1 device only from March 16..
Will wait till March end I suppose, if in case members are interested in 1 year premium version.

Just an update to existing interested users for family edition and a reference note for any users who may want to join in:
Made a ticket with some important questions to lastpass and here are the replies.
I have a strong feeling, anyone among us might get an additional 25% discount next year as well or we try using a new account.. lets see.

Hello XXXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your interest in LastPass Families.

Yes we do have a discount available to upgrade to LastPass Families. Please use this limited time 25% discount link to upgrade to LastPass Families at a reduced rate for your first year.

I'll be more than glad to answer your questions:

1. Can i distribute the licences individually ?
- That's correct, with LastPass Families you have up to 6 licenses that you can give to your family or friends.

2. I dont want anyone to be able to view each/others passwords.
- With LastPass Families, everyone will have their account with their own logins. No one will be able to see each other's passwords unless they're shared.

3. At the end of 1 year, can i buy a new family plan and continue ahead, as - I am unsure, how many of my family members might still be interested to continue.
Of course, you can purchase a Families subscription and enable auto-renew.

4. Will I have any issues after 1 year, in case I dont want family plan, and renew as a single user.
- No, you can cancel the subscription. However, the family members will also lose their premium features and their accounts will be reverted to the free edition.

For more information on LastPass Families, please see our support center article here.

Kind Regards,
Juan Hertz

Received a message from following member interested in LastPass @mithun88g
Requested user to post in this topic..
Check screenshot.. (we have 5 out of 6 members ready, 1 slot remaining).

Attachments

• new member for lastpass.png
    new member for lastpass.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Just an update to existing interested users for family edition and a reference note for any users who may want to join in:
Made a ticket with some important questions to lastpass and here are the replies.
I have a strong feeling, anyone among us might get an additional 25% discount next year as well or we try using a new account.. lets see.

Hello XXXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your interest in LastPass Families.

Yes we do have a discount available to upgrade to LastPass Families. Please use this limited time 25% discount link to upgrade to LastPass Families at a reduced rate for your first year.

I'll be more than glad to answer your questions:

1. Can i distribute the licences individually ?
- That's correct, with LastPass Families you have up to 6 licenses that you can give to your family or friends.

2. I dont want anyone to be able to view each/others passwords.
- With LastPass Families, everyone will have their account with their own logins. No one will be able to see each other's passwords unless they're shared.

3. At the end of 1 year, can i buy a new family plan and continue ahead, as - I am unsure, how many of my family members might still be interested to continue.
Of course, you can purchase a Families subscription and enable auto-renew.

4. Will I have any issues after 1 year, in case I dont want family plan, and renew as a single user.
- No, you can cancel the subscription. However, the family members will also lose their premium features and their accounts will be reverted to the free edition.

For more information on LastPass Families, please see our support center article here.

Kind Regards,
Juan Hertz

Received a message from following member interested in LastPass @mithun88g
Requested user to post in this topic..
Check screenshot.. (we have 5 out of 6 members ready, 1 slot remaining).
Posting the same request in this topic. If there is a slot available, I’m interested.

Back