Late night gaming and movie sessions just got a whole lot better! :D

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
I know a recliner can never be a replacement for a comfy computer chair but what the heck! On the occasion of the Diwali, I wanted to get myself a good chair but turns out most retailers did not have those with the long back-rests with art leather finish here at Surat. But came across this lucrative offer from Housefull where a recliner was being sold for 11k! Looked no further, booked one right away and 10 days hence, here it is. Delivered and installed:

4Gp2g.jpg

IlxKJ.jpg

1mSdC.jpg

KegRy.jpg

UAmKZ.jpg

And look what the courier guy dropped at my doorstep today evening. To keep the weekend occupied, what better a title could I ask for! :eek:hyeah:

B0sMb.jpg

The recliner is super comfortable! Art leather in black and good stitching all around, this one slides almost like 160' with the foot-rest which can be deployed when the latch on the side is released. My room is super cramped now! I've got every damn thing inside this room and need a better and spacious apartment. Will move into something better later.

All said and done, a bachelor pad is a bachelor pad is a GOD DAMN bachelor pad! :p

I have a similar recliner which was got from US. Its super comfy to sleep i really doubt you would play or watch movies the moment u sit on it :p

On a side note, time to change the room.

Really nice and aesthetic. I think it has enough space if you fall asleep, the remote controls, or the arcade controllers can be put on the side...!

At least decent for the back. Enjoy..!
:)

6pack said:
Congrats. So you upgraded to business class, eh?
Heh the business class thingy didn't quite strike me! :lol:

Metalspree said:
On a side note, time to change the room.

I've been contemplating to moving into a bigger home for sometime. Thing is this house is situated quite close to all the decent restaurants, bus/auto stops, grocery stores, smoke/paan shops etc. So we don't have to walk much. We don't have a two-wheeler either so it is quite hard to get around the city without some means of transport.

Probably after marriage which maybe is like after 2 years, I'll definitely switch to a spacious apartment. :)

asingh said:
I think it has enough space if you fall asleep, the remote controls, or the arcade controllers can be put on the side...!

Bang on there Anil! Not the controllers but the remotes for the TV, AC and the HTIB system can nicely squeeze into those side cushions. Even the ash-tray sits nicely on top of the cushion. :D

Had an awesome time watching Captain America with my roomie yesterday. Playing Arkham City now!

Back