Latest Price List(Cell Fone)

16K for Moto Rokr E6 with bill/warranty,its not worth 16k instead if u plannin to spend that much then get urself a N73,sorry i m suggestin eva wen u dint ask bout it.bye tc

Private Ryan said:
^^Yes, in all probability, its grey...:p Cos the price of n91 at alfa 2 days back was 15.9k...

@Yogi7272 : Hey buddy, my friend bought the n73 ME from alfa for 17.8k last sunday...actually he bought 3...:p the rest 2 for his brothers..:eek:hyeah:
Btw, i think u already have the k750i..u wanna buy it again...?? :S :p

i have k750i .. but again going for n73me .. :hap2:

^^get it from alfa..thts whr u'll get the best price..17.8k for N73ME is a gr8 price i think..:) I had been to MAru yesterday, and tht damned guy says tht the N73ME is still for 19k..i told him tht he shud check the price with alfa and he said it is grey market price..damn..what n a$$hole...:no: He is just not ready to believe tht its available for 17.8k with bill... I think he is just pretending of not knowing about the price drop..:no: neways fcuk him..get it from alfa...:)

Edit: btw, maru has got a 5-6 days used n73me which he intends to sell for 16k..i saw it personally and i think it was in very good condition...u can check it out as well...:)....dont get a new one from him though...his prices are just unpalatable...:no:

draz said:
WTF ....k750i still 9k in blore :(

Exactly! I checked too.. Was plannin on pickin up but now :(

Aniruddh said:
9k in b'lore damn :S its almost 1.5 k more compared 2 wat i m gettin frm my dealer.so much margin radiculous!!

Wats the exact price you getin it for? Incl tax?

^ In Blr one retailer givin it (k550i) for 9.5k + 4% VAT

Anyone got a good price on k750 in blr yet ??

Oh and btw, same guy giving 6233 for 9k Net :)

Private Ryan said:
^^get it from alfa..thts whr u'll get the best price..17.8k for N73ME is a gr8 price i think..:) I had been to MAru yesterday, and tht damned guy says tht the N73ME is still for 19k..i told him tht he shud check the price with alfa and he said it is grey market price..damn..what n a$$hole...:no: He is just not ready to believe tht its available for 17.8k with bill... I think he is just pretending of not knowing about the price drop..:no: neways fcuk him..get it from alfa...:)

Edit: btw, maru has got a 5-6 days used n73me which he intends to sell for 16k..i saw it personally and i think it was in very good condition...u can check it out as well...:)....dont get a new one from him though...his prices are just unpalatable...:no:

that guy at maru sucks big time ..:mad: it time to look for other shop .. he told me n73me is available for 18k .. now its 19k .. how come ..:S

^^Nah man, dont look for other shops..i dont think we can get tht price anywhere in navi mumbai...better make a trip to vile parle and get it from alfa...it'll be totally worth it..:eek:hyeah:

Hey wait, i got news from a friend tht the n73me is available for 17.6k at alfa..dont know about the authenticity of this claim as i havent checked it personally, but i think u shud be safe even with a price tag of 17.8k..:)

Whats the latest on N80 ? Its been around 19.5k for quite some time now.. y isnt the cost of this phone dropping ? Prices of N73Me have been falling quite steadily. 6 months back N73 Me was costlier than N80 and now its selling cheaper...

Back