Latest Price List(Cell Fone)

aah u guyz wont belive 6233 productiion :mad: stopped WTF,r nokia guyz insane?i went to few stores they told me this including Nokia priority,as well as my frnd who has de nokia dealership.:S
sum stock which is available is for 8.6k incl.tax huh !!!

Aniruddh said:
aah u guyz wont belive 6233 productiion :mad: stopped WTF,r nokia guyz insane?i went to few stores they told me this including Nokia priority,as well as my frnd who has de nokia dealership.:S
sum stock which is available is for 8.6k incl.tax huh !!!
Hey, thts sad news..btw, my cousin bought it today itself for 9.3k from vashi...so if anyone wants to get it, now is the time..nokia has sure gone insane..taking it off the market when it is selling like hot cakes...they are probably doing this to make more room for the 6233ME...as no one is buying it...
shucks..with tht white color, no one is going to buy it anyways..:no:

^^if its gonna be one among these 2, then, no questions..get the n95 if u can..its got a better n bigger screen than the n73 for watching movies..:eek:hyeah:

As for the n73me, as i told, its around 17.8k at alfa...but i guess, tht 200 bucks dont make much difference considering u will have to go all the way to vile parle by train, then take a rick from there to alfa, add to tht some snacks etc...:lol: it comes down to as much as 18k..lol..:p

amitmk said:
seK750i is for 8.7 with bill at Alfa and 7.4 approx without bill.
It is avail for 8.4 at Shubhiksha mobile with b&w

Oh man! And i had a good arguement with a mobile dealer in blore on the 7k price of k750i. ...:mad:

gmano said:
Hey yogi, you just sold your n73me to that fellow Viking know???:( :( that too for 14.5 K ?? then why do you want to buy it again? :S :S :S
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/fs-n73-me-45-days-old-88175.html

guys actually that n73me was a birthday gift from someone .:eek:hyeah:

and i needed some cash that time .. but after using it for some time ..i am finding k750i very boring ..:( .. hence getting it again .. maybe n95 .. but its too costly ..

@super_saiyan,Ank1t

i can try to get u a good deal for the k750 in chennai.. will let u know on the exact prices tomorrow... pm if intrested...

Back