Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Question: Discounted amount posted original bill? for example if i buy 30k laptop -1200 discount coupon ... original bill is 30k or it will be 28,800 ?

ultraportable said:
Question: Discounted amount posted original bill? for example if i buy 30k laptop -1200 discount coupon ... original bill is 30k or it will be 28,800 ?
The bill will display the original price , the discount provided, and the amount that you paid (discounted price)

Hi...
Pl share some Rs 1000 or Rs 2000 or more coupon...Need to buy a camera costing Rs 6500+
Can trade for Myentra 250off Rs 1000 coupons,....

Any, more than 1200 off coupon? Need to buy laptop worth 20k. Help would be appreciated. :) TIA. Though i have a hard luck in getting help in form of coupons.

Anyone else facing shipping issues with Letsbuy? Had ordered a Sony CyberShot HX100V from them on the 28th. Still not received and no shipping info has been updated on the site. Called them up and they said normal delivery time is 4-7 working days. And now the camera is showing "out of stock." To top it all off, I am from Delhi, should have received it way before as shipping time applies to the delivery anywhere in India.

agupta02 said:
Anyone else facing shipping issues with Letsbuy? Had ordered a Sony CyberShot HX100V from them on the 28th. Still not received and no shipping info has been updated on the site. Called them up and they said normal delivery time is 4-7 working days. And now the camera is showing "out of stock." To top it all off, I am from Delhi, should have received it way before as shipping time applies to the delivery anywhere in India.

+1 I ordered some stuff on 25th and no updates on shipping yet, also its out of stock now!

Back