Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

vinay_0007

Adept
Feb 6, 2007
sagar_coolx said:
^^ the above 500 off coupons are no longer valid..

could someone please pm me one of those? needed to buy a wd hdd

use couponcode RCOMLB1 ... i bought 1tb 2.5 WD hdd for 3.4k ;-) Cheapest on the web :)

alekhkhanna

Skilled
May 29, 2008
thunder.dragon said:
LOL!! I guess I have some longest delay..

Ordered DukeNukemForever, Philips headphone back in April still Duke Nukem is pending with them!! :p

Same issue with DNF here as well. Guess it's just the Duke curse. :p

justaguy

Disciple
Apr 7, 2008
Feel free to use the following coupons

200 off coupon min 1000 purchase
expires on 15th aug
free20044f3cdb0
and
100 off coupon min 500 purchase
expires on 15th aug
free100937744f5

enjoy :)

mrnikhilsudo

Disciple
Jan 4, 2011
^ HSBCLB gives max off 1000 for COD

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

techpal said:
HSBCLB used to work for COD in the past but not now.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

wrong info. It is valid for COD until 31st August.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Jun 21, 2008
FL
Seriously letsbuy.com is biting more than it can. They need to get their act together and start better communication between departments.

In last 2 months i bought more than 1.3L worth of items from them. Incl 2 laptops for friends. Had lot of inter dept miscommunications. Last one is the height.

I ordered a jabra wave bluetooth for my elder bro. Since i wanted it shipped to Kerala where i am now for 3 days, I wanted it received on or before then. First address i gave, they send me an email saying not deliverable. Not a call. It took 2 days for me to reply. :S. After they updated address and a request for urgent shipping, which promised 24hr shipping, They didnt ship for 3 days. I called them all the 3 days. And i cancelled the order and initiated the refund. I got a mail and sms for that it be done.

Today i got a call from a DTDC agent saying i got a delivery from letsbuy. i was like what?. What item? he said the headset. I went there, demanded to open it before signing. which they said no. They said they dont care even if item is stolen. I tried opening it. LAter gave in to them and signed the paper and opened. It was there. just fine.

Now i called them, saying the story. They asked me which courier i got it from and all. Put me on hold for 3 minutes, yea on a non-toll free number, and said sorry for the inconvenience. They said money already deposited in my account. which i confirmed then. :S.

So i have money and headset. :D. They said they be sending the accnt details and said THANK YOU to me. I was like, dear please don't put me through this. My gf's don't tease me like this.

@letsbuy.

Please pick up the service.

kartikoli

Skilled
Feb 6, 2010
Lucknow
m-jeri said:
Seriously letsbuy.com is biting more than it can. They need to get their act together and start better communication between departments.

In last 2 months i bought more than 1.3L worth of items from them. Incl 2 laptops for friends. Had lot of inter dept miscommunications. Last one is the height.

I ordered a jabra wave bluetooth for my elder bro. Since i wanted it shipped to Kerala where i am now for 3 days, I wanted it received on or before then. First address i gave, they send me an email saying not deliverable. Not a call. It took 2 days for me to reply. :S. After they updated address and a request for urgent shipping, which promised 24hr shipping, They didnt ship for 3 days. I called them all the 3 days. And i cancelled the order and initiated the refund. I got a mail and sms for that it be done.

Today i got a call from a DTDC agent saying i got a delivery from letsbuy. i was like what?. What item? he said the headset. I went there, demanded to open it before signing. which they said no. They said they dont care even if item is stolen. I tried opening it. LAter gave in to them and signed the paper and opened. It was there. just fine.

Now i called them, saying the story. They asked me which courier i got it from and all. Put me on hold for 3 minutes, yea on a non-toll free number, and said sorry for the inconvenience. They said money already deposited in my account. which i confirmed then. :S.

So i have money and headset. :D. They said they be sending the accnt details and said THANK YOU to me. I was like, dear please don't put me through this. My gf's don't tease me like this.

@letsbuy.

Please pick up the service.
totally opposite story here

waiting for my refund since 3 months ... every call takes 10min+ .... if i count on my bill it will easily reach 500~600+
they sent me a cheque which bounced and i lost additional 100rs

Otaku

Adept
Oct 6, 2008
kartikoli said:
totally opposite story here

waiting for my refund since 3 months ... every call takes 10min+ .... if i count on my bill it will easily reach 500~600+

Bounced cheque...will go for CoD, from now on.:(

awestriker

Disciple
Jul 17, 2007
kartikoli said:

Cheque bounce is an offence under Indian Legal system. You can file a Criminal Complaint.

Why don't you file a case against Letsbuy. These guys, will surely speed up things on refund as they have a reputation to maintain.

Check these sites for reference:

Stiff penalty for cheque bounce cases, says SC

Cheque Bouncing - Dishonour of Cheque, Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act - Sample Questions - Legal FAQ