Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

CHD1c302b89
500 off on 1000.tried it,didnt pay for it though,it does show a 500rs off,and works for cash on delivery

the xbox360 wired controller comes for 779 after this coupon!hows the deal?shall i go ahead?any other cheaper source?

apparently this one works too,
LBCASHBACK7472663b
814 off,no COD.

.......and theyre too old,as told by below poster :(

well,knew it was too good to be true.
guess,you fellows would have already tried them out,else there would have been working coupons.:ashamed:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

good to know one can check coupons that way,without actually paying and then coming to know.have only bought games off lets buy,that too when the 15%off coupons were working.

With the kind of inconsistent service provided by Letsbuy backed by their clueless Customer Care, Letsbuy will only die natural death without these coupons.

GIVEAWAY !

Hi guys I have 3 Letsbuy Rs.100 off on Rs.500 vouchers which I wont be using so thought of giving them away, instead of Posting openly I would reply them a PMs

Only first 3 members who contact me via PM get a coupon, 1 per member First Come First serve :)

2 Gone only 1 Remaining.

Happy New Year to all of you! & Happy Shopping!

^ YGPM

Anyone knows the expiry date of freecharge 500 on 2500 coupon? Unused coupons as follows....

100 on 500= 2

500 on 2500= 1

200 on 2000= 1

Expiry 31st Dec

Back