Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Letsbuy is pathetic. I ordered BB 8520 (Blue tooth device is free), scratch guard and case. All were shipped expect the free Blue tooth device as it is free it will be shipped later.

Following is the scratch guard 'Amzer Super Clear Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth For BlackBerry Curve 8520' and it was mentioned that it is finger print free

I got the phone, scratch guard and cover. I applied the scratch guard on my phone and WTF!!! its pathetic, Bubbles have come after applying and finger print are clearly visible.

I mailed them contacted them but their response is that we will look into the matter within 48-72 hours. This is outrageous behavior from them.

I have experience in applying scratch guard so applying was not an issue.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/17022012520.jpg/

^ No problems here had ordered tripod and memory card came very fast.
<
and was cheaper too.

Letsbuy is pathetic. I ordered BB 8520 (Blue tooth device is free), scratch guard and case. All were shipped expect the free Blue tooth device as it is free it will be shipped later.

Following is the scratch guard 'Amzer Super Clear Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth For BlackBerry Curve 8520' and it was mentioned that it is finger print free

I got the phone, scratch guard and cover. I applied the scratch guard on my phone and WTF!!! its pathetic, Bubbles have come after applying and finger print are clearly visible.

I mailed them contacted them but their response is that we will look into the matter within 48-72 hours. This is outrageous behavior from them.

I have experience in applying scratch guard so applying was not an issue.

http://imageshack.us...7022012520.jpg/

Who applied the screen protector ? Was it you ? If yes, then you need to learn how to apply a screen protector without any bubbles
<
Watch any you tube video.

Second, i can tell you from my experience that most of the screen protector(finger print free) available in market are not actually finger print free.

Regarding the bluetooth headset, you should receive it soon, i got it separately when i had ordered SGR from them
<
If not keep reminding them.(fbcare@letsbuy.com)

Letsbuy woes
<

Ordered Dell 20" LED monitor on 14th Feb, those fellow gave me dtdc tracking no on saturday, till date the DTDC site says, that it is invalid.

Called their CC numerous times, they just reply that, it will be updated within 24-48 hrs
<

Logged a complaint yesterday, and today they are saying that will be re-ship it again with 24 hrs.

Service
<
, any way to cancel the order on tomorrow, if it is not shipped ??

Oops for to update,

Yesterday, i called their CC, they asked me to wait for 24-48 hours. I spoke in high tone, that i have already waited for 10 days, and i want to cancel the order.

The CC lady, again asked me to wait, i hung up the phone.
<

Guess what ??

After some 15-20 minutes, got a mail, that my order is re-shipped by dtdc, checked the consignment number, and it was indeed shipped by DTDC blue
<

Expecting it tomorrow, or on monday

Oops for to update,

Yesterday, i called their CC, they asked me to wait for 24-48 hours. I spoke in high tone, that i have already waited for 10 days, and i want to cancel the order.

The CC lady, again asked me to wait, i hung up the phone.

Guess what ??

After some 15-20 minutes, got a mail, that my order is re-shipped by dtdc, checked the consignment number, and it was indeed shipped by DTDC blue

Expecting it tomorrow, or on monday

That's a good way to intimidate their CC to get your work done buddy
<
<

hey guys, can any1 tell in what manner the imint reward points work? Willing to purchase a 18499 stuff and getting around 900+ reward points. Any benefits ?

Back