Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

I bought the re.1 coupon for 250off coupon on letsbuy! I have used it once, can it be shared, so that others can benefit aswell?

wordsmith said:
Thanks for the deal alert, paid through mydala points so effectively for free!

How do you pay through points?

I put a check on the option "Use * MY points towards this purchase", then clicked "Proceed to pay". I had selected "Debit Card / Net Banking / ItzCash". But on the next page it still shows Rs.1 as the payment amount.

pratzgh1 said:
I bought the re.1 coupon for 250off coupon on letsbuy! I have used it once, can it be shared, so that others can benefit aswell?
it is for Rs.1, what more benefit one can expect ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ontherocks said:
How do you pay through points?

I put a check on the option "Use * MY points towards this purchase", then clicked "Proceed to pay". I had selected "Debit Card / Net Banking / ItzCash". But on the next page it still shows Rs.1 as the payment amount.
yeah same here, how ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ok, got it, on payment page there is a fine print saying "Use XXX MY points towards this purchase" i have 149 points so i get Rs.15/- off

one gets points on people you invite through your link, so guys, lets go ................ lets do what we do the best :p

sanjiv said:
lol i have bought both of those :p the s10 is good it charges itself in very low light alos i tried with bulbs but that did not work... recommended also build quality is good but there is just a single strong led so know its limits

The raaga on the other hand was a bad buy it came with a lose internal L channel connection and the R channel makes a sharp noise when certain bassy sound is generated "Had it hooked up to Tata sky for testing" did a lot in Star News and BBC i non the less too it to the local iball wala he said that he will have to send it to the company and asked for the bill, gave him the letsbuy receipt now waiting for the speakers to come back.
Hi i am narrowing on getting that iball sound system, if something goes wrong like DOA, how to avail warranty? Is this that bad? means can i use it like time-pass thing, casual one.

CA50 said:
Hi i am narrowing on getting that iball sound system, if something goes wrong like DOA, how to avail warranty? Is this that bad? means can i use it like time-pass thing, casual one.
if you patiently go to the thread, you will get all your answers unless someone provides you the service have some free time as well.

I purchased one Samsung E1085 and applied 250 coupon purchased from mydala....but it somehow applied for whole amount i.e. 1099. and this was final order :

1 x Samsung E1085T1099.0000Rs.1,099
Discount Coupon xxxxxxxxxxxx applied:-Rs.1,099

Total:Rs.0

I was damn happy that I do not need to pay a penny for the phone...but got call from their CC and they said orders needs to be acenceled. :(

pepps3484 said:
I purchased one Samsung E1085 and applied 250 coupon purchased from mydala....but it somehow applied for whole amount i.e. 1099. and this was final order :

1 x Samsung E1085T1099.0000Rs.1,099
Discount Coupon MYLETSB7852f9a8 applied:-Rs.1,099

Total:Rs.0

I was damn happy that I do not need to pay a penny for the phone...but got call from their CC and they said orders needs to be acenceled. :(
seems luck didn't favor you this time :lol:

Is the reliance coupon still working ?

What is i buy something using that coupon do they ask your reliance phone number ?

What to buy a Blackberry curve.

karankapoor said:
Is the reliance coupon still working ?

What is i buy something using that coupon do they ask your reliance phone number ?

What to buy a Blackberry curve.

They dont ask phone number and all. Just punch RCOMLSB while in cart and then get discount.

Got my G2420HD today through Aramex. Nicely packaged (bubble wrapped). Reg. monitor, no customization requires. VGA and DVI cables came as accesories. Enjoying computing with a 24 incher.

Back