Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

bought using rcomlsb coupon again, worked 2nd time also, no problems. got a digi photo frame and a mouse. lets see when it comes.

Revolution said:
Very very bad news.....:(

I was planning to buy a 360 controller and a dual sim samsung mobile.

Form No.32 or may be 50 is related to tax deprtment.

I don't know much about but that's the reason for which seller neglect WB and people from WB don't want to take so much hassle for online shopping.
Yeah but no such form is required by Flipkart. Guess I will just stick with FK then.

attachment.php

:hap2::hap2:

This is the edition letsbuy sent me :) .!!! They gave me the Collectors Edition Worldcup 2011 phone.!!!!

I am very happy for the product letsbuy has sent me .!!!!

I was worried initially.. The package arrived safely , complete sealed box and invoice!!!!

Very Good deal on letsbuy using rcomlsb coupon.. !! GO FOR IT.!!!

:hap2::hap2::hap2:

Congrats dude. This should be posted in the showoff thread.

BTW, there was a listing of LG Optimus One P500W @ 12k on Letsbuy. Did you order that one instead ?

wishmaster.dj said:
rcom coupon can be used multiple times on the same account?

anyone with successful deliveries can answer?
No it can't. I just tried using it to buy something else on the same account, after using the coupon on another purchase, but it says Coupon already used.

Revolution said:
But,letsbuy giving better deals now than flipkart or ebay ?.....

Yeah letsbuy has better deals due to the discount coupons,without coupons the prices are same as FK. Also I can;t be bothered to go through the hassles of getting this form, fill it and then courier them and then wait for them to process my order.
GuruGulabKhatri said:
Are u Sure?

I wanted to Buy a Samsung dual Sim phone but later Refrained from it Due to this Sh1tty form :(
Yes, Flipkart does not require any form etc. Also the price mentioned on their site is the final price, whereas on LB its written - Octroi Wherever applicable will be paid by customer

Back