Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

techpal said:
Its going to expire on 15 may.
it was to expire on 30th april and it expired , later given extension till 15th may , which may further be extended :bleh:

guys do not buy products which u actually dont want and are just stocking up coz now its available cheap with coupons :)

MohitPreet said:
guys do not buy products which u actually dont want and are just stocking up coz now its available cheap with coupons :)

I'll second that, MohitPreet. The coupons here get me thinking about buying stuff which I don't need and which I absolutely will not use. I had to force myself to stop and get out of the site before i gave into temptation!

Be careful guys, you could save up on all these things and get something big! lol just my thought on this.

I ordered Spice Mobile D-90 - Dual Sim on 07/05/2011 on COD mode. Still now the status of the order shows "It is to be verified". I called many times to this number 011 40808888 but all went in vain. No response from their side as well. Kindly help me as I badly need this phone and its not available here in Kolkata.

^^ just send a mail to their customer care from the same email id which you use with the account. with the order number and other details asking for the confirmation of the product purchase. also try calling the number 011-40808888/42, The status should be changed to Ready to Ship for them to start the sending procedure.

well as the thread was posted by me .... it was about to stop on 31st march
lets buy will be in shock when they check their balance sheets and will go summmmmmmmmmmm
just like ebay :p

keep it up LB

^^the way VC's are funding it, and letsbuy doling out further goodies to dress their topline growth, it looks like the founder's

want to make quick money by selling the venture. but since they are helping us mango people en route, make hay while the sun shines ;)

haritr said:
just booked Samsung Corby Plus B3410 using RCOMLSB and COD. So it works :)
I had used RCOMLSB code for defy, it did show 15K but when I selected COD as payment method it became 17K again. I called them up the female said coupons dont apply on COD.

^^ Have you applied RCOMLSB coupon for any other purchase is past from same account ?

If yes,then the coupon won't work since it's a single time usage discount.

raheelshadab said:
I ordered Spice Mobile D-90 - Dual Sim on 07/05/2011 on COD mode. Still now the status of the order shows "It is to be verified". I called many times to this number 011 40808888 but all went in vain. No response from their side as well. Kindly help me as I badly need this phone and its not available here in Kolkata.
Since you are in WB, you might need to supply them Form 32, before they ship your item.

Nope,they do not need that form.

Did spoke to the c.c yesterday (I am from kolkata too)

@raheelshadab,did you get a call from c.c after you placed the order?

Yeah they don't ask u for the form, I am from UP and they did not asked me for the form i just placed the orders rcom+cod and they shipped it.

Back