Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

prashanthsimha said:
I too have ordered 2 8gb verbatim microsd cards for 450RS 2 weeks back using 250off coupon :) .. They have not sent it yet..:( Will they send me strontium.?? .. whats the difference b/w them since both are class 4 only .??:huh: Will it work well with Lg p500.??:S
you will also get stronthium cards

I got a call because called up their customer care regarding non delivery of the same

so they acted

So guys please call their customer care for non delivery if you want your stuff

prashanthsimha said:
I too have ordered 2 8gb verbatim microsd cards for 450RS 2 weeks back using 250off coupon :) .. They have not sent it yet..:( Will they send me strontium.?? .. whats the difference b/w them since both are class 4 only .??:huh: Will it work well with Lg p500.??:S
If there is a price difference ask for a refund of the difference amount...

ZZzzzz its been 4 days now and the status of my headphones is still confirmed only D: .... these guys better send it fast :X .

One query - do these guys send a mail when the consignment is dispatched with the docket number? Where do they send it from? New Delhi?

Have a game ordered on COD basis and all I know Blue Dart is going to deliver it.

KingCupid said:
Are they providing Canon India warranty? I also bought Canon 130sx IS...it says 24 months warranty...not sure whether it is dealers warranty or canon india warranty....so I crossed my finger.
Dont worry mate you will get 2 yrs Canon India Warranty, however for 2nd yr warranty you need to register your product online. I got the same camera from Letsbuy and got it registered, no problem.

Cheers!!

Gannu said:
One query - do these guys send a mail when the consignment is dispatched with the docket number? Where do they send it from? New Delhi?

Have a game ordered on COD basis and all I know Blue Dart is going to deliver it.
I got their email about tracking information, 4 out of 5 times after I got the product. Only once I got it on the day they dispatched it and I got it next day.

Yes, they dispatch it from Delhi.

mgdelhi said:
I got their email about tracking information, 4 out of 5 times after I got the product. Only once I got it on they they dispatched it.

Yes, they dispatch it from Delhi.
Alrighty thanks! :)

raksrules said:
I got this recently and been using for 3-4 days now.. I feel its a good sleek alternative to the laptop bags, when you only need to carry the laptop. Although, you have to hold it with your hand and that is not very comfortable....

So, i would say, better get a proper laptop bag.

jackdowsan said:
I got this recently and been using for 3-4 days now.. I feel its a good sleek alternative to the laptop bags, when you only need to carry the laptop. Although, you have to hold it with your hand and that is not very comfortable....

So, i would say, better get a proper laptop bag.
I may not use it to actually carry the laptop but store the laptop when it will be at home. But yes may also carry sometimes. They are also claiming it has space for small mouse, laptop charger etc etc. Does it actually have good amount of space for other accessories ?

I have a 15.4" laptop for which i want this laptop bag.

Help appreciated.

Back