Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Got the phone that i ordered on April 23rd only yesterday :mad: But packing was excellent. Phone box was bubble wrapped and then put in another letsbuy box.
Shipped with bluedart too :) Since i had chosen COD i didnt worry much regarding it!

Guys after you pay them/COD order. Call them up and ask them to verify it immedietly and put it in strongly that you dont want it to be shipped through Aramex and only through Bluedart/w.e courier service you like.

Blue Dart sucks !?:S! They have still not updated status. My order has been shipped today morning (as I received SMS and email at 11 am) and the status of it is not updated by Bluedart:mad:

DTDC is best.. So far I had 3 times received my online purchase from DTDC and they are just too good and prompt.

3dsugar said:
Blue Dart sucks !?:S! They have still not updated status. My order has been shipped today morning (as I received SMS and email at 11 am) and the status of it is not updated by Bluedart:mad:

DTDC is best.. So far I had 3 times received my online purchase from DTDC and they are just too good and prompt.
Same here, no status update :(

Not sure why. Because such a thing is never expected from bluedart. They are usually very prompt.

^ Letsbuy whould have just assigned the tracking numbers to our packages, it would be still sitting at Letsbuy s warehouse or something.

Only once its picked up by Bluedart mostly by today night or so the tracking will be live.

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

Guys the tracking nos are assigned/smsed as soon as they are packed at warehouse. Letsbuy guys or any other online sites have prepaid tracking labels which they stick as soon as its packed up. Its then packed up later in the day by the courier people and then once they reach Blue Dart warehouse and the tracking is scanned then only the no will start working. Whatever it is you will 100% get the product within 2-3 working days by BlueDart ! People get very impatient these days more so when they have got a good deal :p...if you expect a product to reach in 2-3 days max then better dont order it online. I know people get sometimes stuff in less than a day but thats an exception rather than routine. The standard delivery timeline is 7-10 working days !

I am not impatient. Its just that I was wondering why has not the status updated. Its my first experience with blue dart. If its still not scanned by courier people, its okay. Let it be... Though this was not the case with DTDC and I was able to track my shipment the moment I got number (last purchase was from Letsbuy)..

Back