Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Supra said:
^^

If u have plz PM interested ppl directly and plz dont share on thread directly. Some TE members are sharing/selling on desidime to get more dimes/money.
Sent u a PM as well :D

Regards,
Supra
Sorry for late reply, I was not well yesterday:( Well all PM replied with coupons, Supra your inbox is full.

Regards

Supra said:
^^

If u have plz PM interested ppl directly and plz dont share on thread directly. Some TE members are sharing/selling on desidime to get more dimes/money.

Sent u a PM as well :D

Regards,

Supra
Is there any way we can find those culprits

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

thunder.dragon said:
I need one but can you confirm it's working? (You can only verify when you chose the payment method and click Pay now)
Of Course it is working

Guys is there anything to buy as a marriage gift. yeah there are many items but dont know which one would be value for money.....

That was me. I logged into his account to check if he had any pending deals in the market section. I didn't want him to be cursed by some buyer after his demise.

Anyways lets not go OT here.

thedeadghost said:
Guys do you think the 2000 Rs max off coupon will come back ? it was the best deal so far....
thou not the best but good enough i guess .... earlier i saw people got lot better deals from coupon sites like 250 off on 500

i hope people share their 500 off on 2000 ....they are almost about to expire

Back