Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

buddingwhizkid said:
i bought a 500gb goflex portble 2 days ago , itll be shipped on monday .

ill let you know how they pack it .

i have bough pendrives and other small stuff from them . those were packed quite nice , so i am quite positive about the hard drives too .

i dont know how much profit they make though with those vouchers and bluedart :S .
There packaging is very good , all items i have bought have come in a cardboard box, item inside the box is bubble wrapped .

got this code 200rs off 1500rs

SQZce00196d

anyone wants to use it can freely use the code,earlier it was for 200rs for 500rs now they have increased the minimum amount to 1500rs!!!!!

Im obviously far behind the curve on letsbuy, but I signed up for a new account last week and I have not received a single coupon till now. What is the secret to get coupons ?

I ordered a Laser printer using this reliance coupon, but looks like one coupon per account. So I assume that folks are making multiple accounts to use the Reliance coupon ?

some more 250rs/2000rs

ILUVLETSBUY2505

shlfbb6dda60a

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rcomlb1 15%off max 1000rs off is still working those who didnot got any coupon can try these

i have 2 account running with same name and address but diff. mobile no.

anyway need your call guys between LG OP1 VS Dell XCD35

gonna use rcom coupon now ... will place an order today

kartikoli said:

If camera is important for you don't go for Dell XCD35. Its camera is horrible to say the least.

Otherwise, anytime Dell XCD35.

kartikoli said:

Dell XCD35 : low batter, low RAM, BAD camera and NO gingerbread upgrade, infact not even froyo right now.. against BETTER resolutions and Large screen.

# Proud OP1 owner ;)

kartikoli said:

Go and see both the phones in stores like Croma. I personally prefer the XCD35. Yeah it has a less battery backup, bad bad camera but its sleek, much better and BIGGER screen, has 2.2 officially and 2.3 CM7 unofficially. The choice depends on personal taste so feel them both before taking the plunge...

kartikoli said:

use icici coupon for extra 200 bucks off on dell xcd

ontherocks said:
If camera is important for you don't go for Dell XCD35. Its camera is horrible to say the least.

Otherwise, anytime Dell XCD35.
no preference with camera
think123 said:
agreed,if i have choice i will go for xcd35
i was thinking on the same line
abhi@989 said:
Dell XCD35 : low batter, low RAM, BAD camera and NO gingerbread upgrade, infact not even froyo right now.. against BETTER resolutions and Large screen.

# Proud OP1 owner ;)
RAM is same as OP1 and froyo is here
Aladdin said:
Go and see both the phones in stores like Croma. I personally prefer the XCD35. Yeah it has a less battery backup, bad bad camera but its sleek, much better and BIGGER screen, has 2.2 officially and 2.3 CM7 unofficially. The choice depends on personal taste so feel them both before taking the plunge...
i live in a capital of the state which have produced most no. of prime minister but ......... LUCKNOW

anyway battery could be an issue can it run for a day easily
dantool said:
use icici coupon for extra 200 bucks off on dell xcd
only 50 bugs diff.

Rs 10,549 *10% = 1054.90

rcom 1000 off with COD option ..... COD delivery have been really good so will go for it

Back