Letsbuy.com Queries - Help Needed

Neo-N

Skilled
I placed an Order for a Nokia 1280 Cellphone (for a friend) on the 31st of January, 2011.

The price of the Phone then was Rs.949/- and I applied the SBI100 Coupon code to pay just Rs.849/- :eek:hyeah:

My Order was confirmed and the payments were debited to my Bank Account.

My Order has not yet been shipped and I see that the price of the Nokia 1280 has now been increased to Rs.1,079/- on letsbuy.com

I was wondering whether letsbuy.com will execute my order or ask me to pay up the balance as per the new price i.e. Rs.1,079 - Rs.849 = Rs.230/-

Also, I made payments via my Corporation Bank Debit Card even though I have a SBI Card. So, does that invalidate the SBI100 Coupon??

:S

Please guide me... Thanx in Advance.

Screenshot of my Order:

letsbuycomnokia1280orde.jpg

@ Mods: I had no idea where to post this thread. So I made it in the Hot Deals & Discussions Sections. Please Excuse me if I was wrong and kindly move the thread to the appropriate section.

did u try calling customer support?
my order took 20 days to shipped aftr payment that too when i called up regarding updates for my order, so just give em a ring

They cannot ask you to pay the difference, you paid your job done , its their responsibility to ship you at the price. Secondly for the coupon thing you need to check T&C of the coupon, if it allows then its okay, otherwise they can (or may) cancel the transaction.

No problem - you will get your phone - but they are extremely slow in shiiping and the customer care is worthless. Only positive thing is that they use good courier like Blue Dart.

Well, don't worry, once they accepted the coupon on payment, they can't ask you to pay more.

And your item will be shipped for sure, it's a genuine site, but much slower than other, it'll took nearly 2weeks.

If you are shopping from Letsbuy, you need to keep patience :p

Guys I bought Samsung Charger from here and as I used coupon they canceled my order.. still I am yet to receive the refund.

Totally Unreliable

Wow, seems like I got lucky! For me, their customer-care executives have been good. They have always replied to my mails within 3-4 hours and also my product was shipped really fast!

Want to buy an ipad using coupon but shipping delays and bad cust care are the last tensions I want ... dont know what to do now..

Thanx a lot to all you guys... :clap:

BTW, I have mailed them twice and they have replied within 3-4 hours each time.

My first mail was for the colour of the phone. My friend wanted black and I mailed them that I wanted the phone to be black. They reverted in ~ 3 hours assuring that they would send me a black phone.

On my 2nd mail, I asked them about the Order Status. This was yesterday. Again, within 3-4 hours they told me that my order has already been forwarded to the payment gateway for the verification and will be processed once the payment is verified.

Now, my order shows that it is confirmed on my Letsbuy account. Even the above screenshot shows the same. And the order status was confirmed the minute I made payments. :S

I'll give them a call today as the CC won't be available on Saturday and Sunday.

@ GuruGulabKhatri: Opens up pretty fine for me... :)

I called them up.

The guy was pretty friendly and polite. He told me that my Order was not yet shipped coz CCAvenue (the payment gateway) has not yet sent them a confirmation of my payment. :(

He said that as soon as the payment is confirmed, the phone would be shipped and would reach me in about 48 hours after shipping.

But CCAvenue already sent me a payment confirmation mail on 31st January, 2011 itself. :S

they have cancelled my order for samsung galaxy screen guard..as i had used the coupon they give the reason that the company making the screen guards has stopped making it..

No actually there was a problem with my order of screenguard. I ordered for Amzer screenguard for my SF, but they sent me an unnamed one. I emailed them with photos of the pack and demanding that right product to be sent.

They replied that Amzer screenguard is out of stock. But they refunded the money I paid, requested to keep me the screenguard supplied to me and also promised that they will send the original Amzer product free of cost to me when it is in stock again.

i recently ordered one EP50 for my friend from letsbuy about a week back, he received the earphones after 2 days.

Lightning fast speed, they had shipped it via Bluedart.

I bought Samsung Galaxy 3...for 10800 after using icici coupon...I ordered a screenguard a week later from ebay..Guess what screen guard reached me 4 days before my phone!!! But I got a genuine box packed phone...so m very happy :)..its a steal at 10.8k :D

Back