WTB LG C2 42 OLED or 32ich 4k High refresh monitors.

Looking to replace M7 32" monitor to LG C3 42". Usage is purely for programming/visual studio.

Please let me know is this good to go? Already tested text visual in C9 55" and I'm fine with that. But looking for long term usage feedback from you guys who all using C2 42 as monitor.

@CeyeN are you still using Taskbar without auto hide? And no image retention yet?

@others, let me know your experience with C3 42 as monitor.
Yes, I'm still not babying my monitor, no black wallpaper, no auto hide taskbar. Use it as a monitor for at least 8 hours a day. Last time I checked I had 1400 hours of usage time. No burn in to report yet.

I dont have 1400 hours of usage on mine.. but im using it the same way.. it asks me for pixel cleaning every 2nd day or so which i never skip.. takes about 5 mins.

I dont have 1400 hours of usage on mine.. but im using it the same way.. it asks me for pixel cleaning every 2nd day or so which i never skip.. takes about 5 mins.
I do perform pixel cleaning as well, But I generally perform once a week on average.

I went to local lg shop and they are quoting 80k c3 42 inch. I guess I will buy from local lg showroom.
Did they reduce price now or what? two weeks back only i checked in croma and RD, both were to 1L with Nocost emi and some 6K cashback later. So went with online store.

Which store it was? does it comes with 3 yrs warranty?

Did they reduce price now or what? two weeks back only i checked in croma and RD, both were to 1L with Nocost emi and some 6K cashback later. So went with online store.

Which store it was? does it comes with 3 yrs warranty?
It was lg showroom. I also thought he may not telling correct price but he confirmed me 2 times. Will again go in 1-2 weeks.

I used a https://www.dell.com/en-in/work/sho...3qe/apd/210-bfoq/monitors-monitor-accessories in office and it was the best of the best for productivity.
You have a built in docking station + KVM.
I was able to get my lab machine and also my secondary system seamlessly connect in office.
Missing it badly since pandemic started.
You guys should give it a look when budget nears 1L, considering this would last for a decade or more for office use.

I took thier platinum warranty 3+2 years till 2028 for 15k more which include all physical and technical problems. Even with remote. Also burn in warranty included.

I took thier platinum warranty 3+2 years till 2028 for 15k more which include all physical and technical problems. Even with remote. Also burn in warranty included.
Nice. Did you purchase it seperately after you bought the TV? . Wondering if I can buy it for my C2 as well.

Can you post screenshot of warranty T&C where it says burn-in also covered or better, post pdf(likely received in email) of T&C if it does not contain any personal info like name or address?

Back