LG G2 - 16 GB (White) @ 32999/- Free flip cover - CHEAPEST ONLINE!!

prateekS

Skilled
http://shopping.indiatimes.com/mobi...ALELGG2-16&utm_source=dd&utm_medium=affiliate

Try other coupons for further discount !

lg-g2-16-gb-white-.jpg

I might have good prices for G2 lovers in a few days. Mind you these will be imported pieces but the prices will be mind boggling. Also only 32GB versions. I don't wanna jinx it but I am excited as I ordered one for myself as well.

I might have good prices for G2 lovers in a few days. Mind you these will be imported pieces but the prices will be mind boggling. Also only 32GB versions. I don't wanna jinx it but I am excited as I ordered one for myself as well.
Reveal the pricing?

Unlock codes for G2 are available also check ebay US u guys may find some pretty cool deals for less the 300/325 for mint pieces if u are lucky u may get a new one for that price.

buying from ebay is not the problem, but the customs may cost a bomb....anyone with experience getting a phone from US ?

Hmmm...thanks for the info.
I checked out the ebay phones... The ones that are available real cheap are the Sprint LS980 models...but according to XDA, unlocking Sprint phones is next to impossible. Lots of users have requested for it...no success yet.
The Verizon ones which come with GSM CDMA unlocked and will cost 30-32K including shipping & customs.....not worth the trouble considering we can get the G2 around 35K here during offer times and that too with warranty.
No idea about AT&T and T-mobile - they are also selling around 28K +Shipping +Customs - no idea if they can be unlocked...
Any thoughts ?

On The Last 4-5 months all my DHL packages have been cleared at declared value/invoice value.. Not indian ones.. FedEx still charges at Indian rates..

Every one is not using DHL here also shipping thru DHL without a account is too expensive, My reply was for those who are gonna use ppo/sns services or any other similar service where mostly the custom officers assess the value so had calculated it @40k.

Hmmm...thanks for the info.
I checked out the ebay phones... The ones that are available real cheap are the Sprint LS980 models...but according to XDA, unlocking Sprint phones is next to impossible. Lots of users have requested for it...no success yet.
The Verizon ones which come with GSM CDMA unlocked and will cost 30-32K including shipping & customs.....not worth the trouble considering we can get the G2 around 35K here during offer times and that too with warranty.
No idea about AT&T and T-mobile - they are also selling around 28K +Shipping +Customs - no idea if they can be unlocked...
Any thoughts ?
Do you mean GSM unlock for LS980? Yes its not stable yet. But a proper GSM unlock may be out in some time as it was the case with Sprint HTC One, Sprint S4 etc. IIRC Verizon G2 is NV only as of now. I would avoid VZW just for their embarkings on each phones. Sprint G2 works with RUIM and NV mode without any issues. Myself ordered a Sprint G2 32GB for $250 (brand new open box deal). Im a RCDMA guy. Getting it via a friend, so it gets here little slow. Cant wait!! :D

Last edited:
Do you mean GSM unlock for LS980? Yes its not stable yet. But a proper GSM unlock may be out in some time as it was the case with Sprint HTC One, Sprint S4 etc. IIRC Verizon G2 is NV only as of now. I would avoid VZW just for their embarkings on each phones. Sprint G2 works with RUIM and NV mode without any issues. Myself ordered a Sprint G2 32GB for $250 (brand new open box deal). Im a RCDMA guy. Getting it via a friend, so it gets here little slow. Cant wait!! :D

The Sprint G2 GSM unlock is stable now. Still waiting to test it though but have heard positive things only so far. One guy has also made a GSM ROM for it.

The Sprint G2 GSM unlock is stable now. Still waiting to test it though but have heard positive things only so far. One guy has also made a GSM ROM for it.
Linky please :D

EDIT: NVM got it. Sweet. This should increase the resale price of the phone when I wish to sell. :p

Last edited:
Here you go : LINK

Myself ordered a Sprint G2 32GB for $250
can you share the link if any more pieces are available ?

The Sprint G2 GSM unlock is stable now
if you are talking with reference to the XDA thread, people still are complaining about sudden crashes and a few things not working (WiFi GPS etc)

I am intersted in buying one from ebay, but not sure if it is safe. The best price I could find one is 30K (cost+customs+shipping) for clean ESN, and 24-25K for Bad ESN. Any thoughts ppl ?

Will a BAD ESN phone work in India with GSM ?

Back