LG G2 - 16 GB (White) @ 32999/- Free flip cover - CHEAPEST ONLINE!!

^ Customs is really bad these days....got charged ADV on my import too. Have to get Clean ESN, Bad ESN is getting flagged is what I heard, even DHL warned me about it....42% of duty will be charged if your phone gets flagged.

So when are you putting up your sale thread? I have been waiting for it since forever :)

Not selling over here as Techenclave doesn't allow to sell for profit. One of the guys from here who has bought from me before contacted me offsite and bought 2 a few weeks ago.

Its kinda grey actually. You can sell for profit as long as your price is still a fair deal to the public.

Its kinda grey actually. You can sell for profit as long as your price is still a fair deal to the public.

I know it is kinda a grey area and it is easy to lie, saying I bought it for a friend etc., but I don't wanna do that anymore. Most of the phones I sell these days are brand new pieces so I have shifted to selling on eBay instead.

I know it is kinda a grey area and it is easy to lie, saying I bought it for a friend etc., but I don't wanna do that anymore. Most of the phones I sell these days are brand new pieces so I have shifted to selling on eBay instead.

haha don't be too hard on yourself. If I got a G2 cheap and was willing to sell it at a good price, I'd rather some TE member benefit from it rather than some random guy on ebay.

Lol...what good will that do. You can PM me whenever you want. I will be listing a couple One MAX at the other forum today. Why give eBay any money.
Prateek bhai, you already have my no, don't you.

^ We understand the meaning of forum, reputation - trust on TE. The "girl", friend who wants to buy does not :D, they trust eBay and PisaPay
Please do PM me your eBay listing of G2 when you get it.

Back