LG G2 or Nexus 5?

Switch

Skilled
Confused between G2 and N5. Whats the price difference. And whats the best place to buy one right now. I am in Indirapuram and can go either route. Retail or over the net but want quick delivery. Anybody in Indirapuram seen one in a store. Would like to physically check out a unit.

Also what are the current prices for both inclusive of discounts. Looking for 32GB version.

Whats a good case and screen guard available for Nexus 5
I have a compilation thread in xda, if you want I can copy paste it here, else u can search for indian accessories thread in xda under n5>accessories

For others, and on the discussions, I have been using the phone for a week now. And in spite of it's shortcoming, its the best. Comparing on price of similar spec'd phones, even though I praise H1, its cheaper. For G2, there is a touch bug which is yet to resolved. Unless you hold the phone on your hand, you won't feel it's exclusivity or premiumness. S4,H1 is inferior in terms of HW. The best part is the awesome pure android experience. Blazing Fast. Just remember one thing. all other handsets are built around android OS(well xcept Moto x). But every new version of android are built around a new N5 and people buy nexus not for its hw, but the awesome sw and its updates.

My 2 cents.

Back