photo 1.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

Got my LG G3 3GB/32GB 4 days ago. JUST can't get enough of it. I have an iPhone 5S and a Samsung Galaxy Round and I still feel this is much better. In fact, I feel I am almost over the Samsung Touchwiz Software that makes me cringe sometimes. LG has kept it simple, actually!! And the camera is FLYY!!!!!!
It's a beauty to hold and a beauty to use. I am impressed!!!!

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 310
Looks neat simple and clean. NICE. How much for the phone and stand? And what the hell is that on the left side of the lens? Laser focus?

Stand comes with an extra battery and also acts as a charger for the battery. It's a beauty. The phone was bought at an unmentionable price on the day it was launched and arrived within 2 days flat with FedEx priority mail by Korean Seller. Paid Rs. 4192 as customs duty too!!!

And yea that's the reason (along with OIS) that this guy takes better pics than even my iPhone. And that's saying something!!!

It's an amazing feat to have it even before all the big review houses posted a review of it. But i can say one thing. It's the next big thing. The phone is not revolutionary in anything. But everything it does so much better than all the other flagship.
My Samsung Galaxy Round is a competitor but I cant think of comparing the two. The hardware maybe similar but this guy is in a league of his own in terms of speed, ui, camera, network performance, screen quality, speaker quality and everything else.

Yea it came pre installed. Thanks guys. Love the phone

First time I have heard that. Still such a hot phone. I just love the front look. If they had removed the LG front logo I would have given it 10/10. 9.5 from me just coz of the logo. Other than that, it's just perfect!!

Guys, the phone is a SUPER DUPER awesome tool!! Can't believe how good an Android phone can get. FAB battery, LOVELY camera, good UI and a very very nice feeling to hold the phone in the hand. LG did some good research making this phone. This is a WAY better buy than the current Samsung flagships. Compared to my own Samsung Galaxy Round, the LG takes the damn cake

I'm already rooted and on a custom rom. Sphinx rom. It's highly moddable. And will be a devs favourite soon since it doesn't have the ill fated Knox and what not.

Back