LG optimus 2x or Motorola Atrix ?

1 - I would rarely use the camera
2 - Bigger memory, more ram, better screen, fingerprint reader are an attraction towards the atrix
Considering both are from the US (hence no warranty) and are at similar price points ~16-17k
Which is better ?
Is there something my noob self needs to know ?

^^^ it sure does look good price for dual-core :hap2:

I wonder what Atrix gona cost when moto launch it in India and its coming soon according to flipkart
now the Q is how much they gona rip us just for 1yr warranty!!!

If we assume current dual-core price in India it would be atleast 25k which means 7k for 1yr warranty :mad:

If its below 20k; which I dont think coz then the good selling defy will be deaf and dumb!!! :chair:

Bud, bid on ebay.com and get it shipped through shopandship.com. If u have still not broiught the phone have a look at Moto Photon. 4.3 inches beauty..its a tad heavier than the Atrix and supports Wimax.

if you buying the phone now. Then forget the atrix and look at the moto photon as vheezay said. It is a beatifull phone. SAme hardware as atrix though. Butt slightly bigger screen and then you can use your webtop in a LCD tv. And the best part it it can be found cheaper than atrix as it is a CDMA phone. With a sim card slot. You can unlock it for use anywhere except US

Back