LG Optimus L9 available, is it the best VFM phone in 15-20k category?

vigilante

Adept
Hi All,
The LG Optimus L9 is now available on Flipkart for preorder at Rs.18490/-. For a phone with 4.7 in screen and a dual core processor with 1 GB ram, this is a really good deal. Specs wise this is at par with above 20k phones and surpasses most of its competitors. Let's not compare this with Nexus 4 since it doesn't have any Indian warranty now and will surely be ridiculously price when officially launched. So this seems to be the best choice in the 15-20k category. The only cons I can see are low storage capacity and lackluster cam. But expandable slot and removable battery make up for that. What say guys, is this the best Value for money phone is its category?

Now this is listed as Out of Stock on Flipkart. One guy pointed out in another thread that this was in stock yesterday. I had checked in The Mobile store yesterday and they had no idea when it was coming. Waiting desperately for some hands-on reviews.

Now this is listed as Out of Stock on Flipkart. One guy pointed out in another thread that this was in stock yesterday. I had checked in The Mobile store yesterday and they had no idea when it was coming. Waiting desperately for some hands-on reviews.
You can buy one from homeshop 18. LG Optimus L9 P765 Mobile Phone - Black . Buy Best LG Optimus L9 P765 Mobile Phone - Black at Lowest Price Online
I am also interested in this phone. This is the best phone below 18 k.

Its back in stock on flipkart, infibeam and HS18. The price is same everywhere. Unfortunately HS doesn't deliver phones in Pune. So I am thinking of finalising from flipkart since the delivery time is least there. Any final thoughts against this?
Flipkart is perfectly fine. Regarding the phone, i have seen several videos on youtube and its performance is very fast as compared to xperia p, samsung s advance.
This is a near perfect phone for 18.5 k unless you don't like large display.

My only concern was the low internal memory. I am reading some reports where people are saying you cannot move the apps to SD card. And something about some MTP protocol. What can be the advantages/disadvantages of this?

My only concern was the low internal memory. I am reading some reports where people are saying you cannot move the apps to SD card. And something about some MTP protocol. What can be the advantages/disadvantages of this?

Yes, you can't move the apps to memory card but you can always root your device if you really need it. Mtp protocol has a big benefit, there is no partition on the internal memory and you will get whole 4 gb available to store your apps.

Back