CPU/Mobo lga 1155 motherboard for 10k

hmm well thanks for info , either way i dont hv much choice as in 12k the atx boards are not coming with good options , so i was thinking p8h77 m pro well this is better than that.
do use the sniper ??

hmm well thanks for info , either way i dont hv much choice as in 12k the atx boards are not coming with good options , so i was thinking p8h77 m pro well this is better than that.
do use the sniper ??

AMD here mate :p. Looking for a 2500k combo. You offered your mobo, you forgot?
Are you sure on sli?
http://www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-ga...b_19&ref=8b922823-6fe3-4f4a-9816-87eaef97f609
this board has certain limitations but I would have considered it because its cheap and does the job but no sli, some limits on features.

yeah as will have this config. for atleast 3 years.
maybe after a year will sell 660ti top edition and buy 2 750's or any other

hey need advice on buying a new mobo
current specs are
processor : intel i5 (2400)
mobo : intel dh67vr
gpu: Asus 660ti dc2t
psu : seasonic 620w
hdd : 500gb , planning to get wd blue 1tb

Selling current mobo coz the card is giving problems with this mobo, rest all cards are working good just my card seems to have problem , got it 3 days ago from RMA (good thing got processor and board both from RMA:))

Will sell this mobo, so want know which mobo should i go for
the new mobo should have usb 3.0 atleast 2
then 2 slots of pci*16
and integrated graphics and 4 ram slots.
and keep in budget guys, i don't do overclocking so no need of those high end fancy overclocking boards

Gigabyte should be on your list.

http://www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-ga-b75m-d3h-motherboard/p/itmdacp2gubgfpfm

This has all you need. You don't have to splurge 10k on a mobo. Secondly, if you want more GPU horsepower invest in a powerful single gpu rather than SLI/CF.

atleast suggest a atx size mobo guys[DOUBLEPOST=1395464244][/DOUBLEPOST]hmm after all the conv. , i wasn't sure about giga but after listening to @harry_houdini and @Rockfella , i think i can go gigabyte
so now in micro
we got sniper @12.2k from prime
ga z77mx d3h @ 9.4k
asus p8h77 m pro @10.9k
asrock fatal1ty z77 pro-m @ 11.9k ( i dont like asrock, just putting it here showing u guys the cards tht are available)

In Atx we got
ga z77x d3h @10.2k
ga h77 ds3h @8.1k
ga z77x ud3h @13.4k

Last edited:
Dude trust me, Sniper is the best in the list. But rockfella was pointing out the b75 mobo.
Still if you wanna spend that much, I would recommend sniper only. But it is not ATX.
Well Giga rma is kinda pathetic from what I have heard. But then, most rma are pathetic.

@harry_houdini Intel RMA was superb just had to wait for 20days but no questions asked and they gave me new.
i liked the sniper and i also liked the 77x d3h as its cheap but after reading reviews sniper is good and the sound is best as said in review , asked my bro to search for mobo in hyd locally to see if i can get it more cheap got no one in mumbai its best to get things at cheap rates.
fingers crossed so i dont hv to do RMA of anything.
will google RMA of giga in india ;)

my brother searched in hyd. to few dealer all he got was asus p8z77 m , p8z77 vlx and asus V gene @15k , so ordering sniper from prime

got no experience of primeabgb , anyone got any exp with them ?? how's their shipping and if product arrives DOA do they replace ?

i'm from Maharashtra (nanded), asked locally its not available, its not available with pune dealers too nor in hyd.

Dude trust me, Sniper is the best in the list. But rockfella was pointing out the b75 mobo.
Still if you wanna spend that much, I would recommend sniper only. But it is not ATX.
Well Giga rma is kinda pathetic from what I have heard. But then, most rma are pathetic.
I've had first hand experience with giga ass and they rocked for me. Gave me refurbished working mobo on an out of warranty board with broken cpu socket pins (I washed my mobo too hard with water and toothbrush lol) What more can we expect in India?[DOUBLEPOST=1395685929][/DOUBLEPOST]OP just get the board I suggested. ATX has extra slots which U might never use.

Last edited:
the board you said is not available with any seller :( and not even online and everyone got the vlx version of board and i ordered sniper yesterday

Back